Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Wonder if Sullivan is off to join Darel Russell in Toronto
  • Maybe Sullivan and Pope are both going out on loan to free up wages for Gower?
  • We are saved.

On Into The Valley - Top 100 Rich List

Post by acworth71 on 20 hours ago
    Took me till 3 in the morning last week so what I plan to do is contact every single person on that list,through post and email and try and get a consortium going im going work bloddy hard in achieving this.So this weekend letters be going off see if we can get some support from the very rich who have money to burn.Im going do all I can to get some of these people interested in investing into Charlton Athletic I let u know if i get any emails back.People who know me will tell u that im not bullshitting

You have to admire this blokes love of Charlton .

I like the fact you put this on the rumours thread. :-)
  • I hope Ackworth sorts out his spelling before he starts targeting potential investors. How the hell did he write a book?!
  • I hope Ackworth sorts out his spelling before he starts targeting potential investors. How the hell did he write a book?!

It was a picture book
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2289905/Chelsea-rival-Liverpool-Dulwich-Hamlet-starlet-Daniel-Carr.htm

Daniel Carr, who played for our U21s on trial a few weeks ago now meant to be going to Chelsea or Liverpool.

Either he's very good or his agent is very good.
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2289905/Chelsea-rival-Liverpool-Dulwich-Hamlet-starlet-Daniel-Carr.htm

Daniel Carr, who played for our U21s on trial a few weeks ago now meant to be going to Chelsea or Liverpool.

another local player we missed out on then.............sack the board !!

• Dizzle said:

Pope has just gone out on loan though

Thought he was still at Vatican FC .

• Sullivan has gone to AFC Wimbledon on loan

another local player we missed out on then.............sack the board !!

According to this article ,after his impressive trial with us the deal collapsed over financial issues between us and Dulwich H

• Sponsored links:

• Dizzle said:

Pope has just gone out on loan though

Thought he was still at Vatican FC .

No FC Vatican released him from his contract last week. As far as I know he's a free agent.

• WHERE IS GOWER?
  • WHERE IS GOWER?

South Wales .. a lovely peninsula
  • WHERE IS GOWER?

It is, Mumbles is better though ;-)

• WHERE IS GOWER?

It is, Mumbles is better though ;-)

it is .. a nice part of the world and still 'unspoilt'
  • We didn't get the Dulwich striker as the agent/agency wanted too much money, we wouldn't/couldn't pay it so they've found someone who will
  • He is involved today in the squad for swansea the delay is waiting for a player to just return to full fitness he wasn't ready to return for swans for this weekend so mark is in squad

If all goes to plan he will be here next week hopefully Cafc and jacks will do the deal early in the week to tie it all up

There's always issues in loans and squads won't leave themselves short
  • Nla

Good news.

Is he looking forward to coming or has he seen our pitch?
  • Rhossili Bay, Gower Peninsular.
    Recently voted No.1 in Britain, No.3 in Europe and No.10 in the World on Trip Advisor
  • That's a great picture of The Valley pitch!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd best remove the beer then. Not allowed in sight of the pitch!
  • He has wanted to come since start of season its just never quite happend

Mark is a good lad had a very good career i have wanted us to sign him for years as i think he would do great for us

Imo he would make a big diference i just hope
    That it gets done in time for small will
  • Jeffrey schlupp rumoured again us or Bolton loan deal in the sun newspaper
  • Beckboy said:

Jeffrey schlupp rumoured again us or Bolton loan deal in the sun newspaper

I saw that. If he's that good that Utd had him on trial, why are Leicester so keen to loan him out?
  • edited March 2013
    In the Guardian it said "Sclupp once ate red meat-----the nazi bastard"

Bolton can offer to pay all his wages we probably cant, and who will get left out if he came to us anyway ?
  • What is so good about this bloke. He doesnt get in the Leicester team, then he gets a trial at Man Utd. His a forward/left back none of it makes any sense. If he was any good wouldnt he be playing first team football for Leicester
  • Nicholas said:

What is so good about this bloke. He doesnt get in the Leicester team, then he gets a trial at Man Utd. His a forward/left back none of it makes any sense. If he was any good wouldnt he be playing first team football for Leicester

This is my concern as to why he can't get in the Leicester team. However you don't generally get trials at Man Utd if you are pap. As others have said i think wages would be an issue for us.

• Like Yann or Morrison
  • Schlupp started for Leicester om Saturday. They lost. Just saying.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP

Dulwich Hamlet striker Daniel Carr set to play 60 minutes for Liverpool U21s v West Ham today.

Dulwich boss Gavin Rose said last week in our paper that #cafc had agreed deal for Carr but then tried to renegotiate.

GR: "The solution they offered was feasible for them but didn't make sense to us, knowing that other clubs were interested."

Errm
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!