Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Scoop Cawley. First with all the breaking stories.

Don't understand the sarcasm and hostility towards him on here. What's he supposed to do, not report it? He doesn't claim to have a scoop, just that he's 'hearing' something; just like we are. Only he can project it to a far wider audience, and people that aren't members of forums. And no, I'm not Cawley.
    This. What's with all the bitterness? We're not Palace fans, you know. No-one would expected to get everything right all the time in any walk of life. Give the guy a break.

The more people covering our club in the media, the better and the better for our profile IMHO.

• A group of people have been at the ground today then went for a tour round the training ground before back to the valley for lunch before meetings to discuss the club in a possible takeover.
  • Mark aint costing us much imo
  • smiffyboy said:

A group of people have been at the ground today then went for a tour round the training ground before back to the valley for lunch before meetings to discuss the club in a possible takeover.

Do you have a source for this?

• Yes I do I went down there today to pick my tickets for tomorrow up off my pal who works at the ground and while talking I asked if much was happening and that's what he said and he's told me a few things ie Stephens was there in talks so I believe what he says
  • Can we get Messi in time for tomorrow.
  • Can we get Messi in time for tomorrow.

Don't you mean it WILL get messi tomorrow, SHG ?

• Been considering posting this for weeks, but haven't as I wasn't sure whether it would get my wife in trouble. Now told it won't

Basically my wifes firm have been engaged to assist with the potential take over of a football team based in SE7. The people engaging theirservices are based in Dubai.
  • Been considering posting this for weeks, but haven't as I wasn't sure whether it would get my wife in trouble. Now told it won't

Basically my wifes firm have been engaged to assist with the potential take over of a football team based in SE7. The people engaging theirservices are based in Dubai.

Yawn
  • keep a close eye on the Directors Box tomorrow chaps..
  • Sponsored links:

• razil said:

keep a close eye on the Directors Box tomorrow chaps..

Tea towels in evidence, razil ?

• I was also afraid of posting something about this but now its out there I might as well, the people considering the takeover are Dubai Aluminium Ltd.
  • if true, they certainly know how to pick a fixture
  • DiscoCAFC said:

Been considering posting this for weeks, but haven't as I wasn't sure whether it would get my wife in trouble. Now told it won't

Yawn
    Bore off you twat.

• If their bid fails will they lob their seats onto the pitch from there.
  • So what you're saying is we are definitely going up next season?
  • edited March 2013
    Any posters near the directors box tomorrow, please remember your phone has a camera, just so we can have more fun on here with the speculation, it could be well needed if our home and millwall form continues. :-)
  • razil said:

if true, they certainly know how to pick a fixture

They have been at at least 3 games already. Were at Burnley hence the bull crap attendance announcement.

• Does your wife work for Nabarro?
  • I wondered perhaps if the club had given away a few thousand tickets in the East for that game..
  • Sponsored links:

• Does your wife work for Nabarro?

No.

• At least Dubal is better than Koc Holdings.
  • yet another reason we all need to join cas trust http://castrust.org/join, who knows what might happen in this scenario, and 255 members aint enough to have a Voice.
  • Could be some Dubal Trouble at the ground then!
  • Clem

Thanks for the info and i dont doubt your validity i am just not going to believe it until it happens
  • This news seems to have slipped right under the 'into the valley' radar.

Probably some truth in it then. ;-)
  • Our Arabs must be well impressed with that performance today. Lets hope they don't know a dead donkey when they see one.
  • This news seems to have slipped right under the 'into the valley' radar.

Probably some truth in it then. ;-)

Just waiting for reams to say its bullcrap and then I'll get excited.
  • Hmmm, would you invest in what you saw today? Half empty stadium, half hearted effort and a paddy field for a pitch?
  • sralan said:

Hmmm, would you invest in what you saw today? Half empty stadium, half hearted effort and a paddy field for a pitch?

Surely even more reason to want to invest, potential for growth, , if everything was rosy in the garden, full stadium, great 100% effort and Wembley style pitch would they be interested as the selling price would be higher.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!