Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• What were we trying to do..buy him using Zebra Finance installments?
  • wickford said:

Rhossili Bay, Gower Peninsular.
    Recently voted No.1 in Britain, No.3 in Europe and No.10 in the World on Trip Advisor

Is that a pub with a view?
  • Kelly Youga has signed for Wimbledon
  • edited March 2013

wickford said:

Rhossili Bay, Gower Peninsular.
    Recently voted No.1 in Britain, No.3 in Europe and No.10 in the World on Trip Advisor

Is that a pub with a view?
    It most certainly is.
    Nice beer and grub too.
    The Worms Head Hotel, if I recall correctly.
  • I wonder what's happened to the Gower loan.
  • edited March 2013
    I'll believe it when it's on the OS.
  • I wonder what's happened to the Gower loan.

File under:

Reo Coker
    Wordsworth
    Schlupp
    Judge
    Etc
  • According to the Mirror, Marvin Sordell on loan but only if leading to a permanent deal.
  • Maybe you will hear soon 8)
  • Maybe you will hear soon 8)

In time for Saturday I take it ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Perhaps In time

The next 24 hrs we will be a lot clearer as to his signing I think
  • Oooooooh you little tease NLA
  • hold up at Swan's end?
  • According to the Mirror, Marvin Sordell on loan but only if leading to a permanent deal.

Would really wind the Spanners up if we signed him before Saturday.

• Not as far as I am aware all will be come clear let's wait now and see what unfolds

My info is the same mark wants to come to Charlton

Charlton want mark

Swansea is marks parent club and both clubs have been in contact with each other

Next 24 hrs all should come clear
  • My prediction is that we'll either sign Gower or we won't sign Gower. You heard it here first.
  • Bang on red robin
  • Can I be the first to blame NLA for his signing, when he fails to score three and create five more against NILwall?
  • We are on the verge of a new loan signing according to Cawley
  • shirty5 said:

We are on the verge of a new loan signing according to Cawley

Suspect it is Gower as SCP also confirmed he was a target according to Twitter.

• Sponsored links:

• well to be fair that's fairly obvious, Cawley hasn't plucked that from no where
  • Scoop Cawley. First with all the breaking stories.
  • Its the hated NS saying Powell has confirmed interest in Gower.

And it was the hated News shopper that first ran the story last week.
  • Gower signed now on OS

Don't understand the sarcasm and hostility towards him on here. What's he supposed to do, not report it? He doesn't claim to have a scoop, just that he's 'hearing' something; just like we are. Only he can project it to a far wider audience, and people that aren't members of forums. And no, I'm not Cawley.
  • Gower signed now on OS

I'll believe it when it's confirmed by NLA.

Don't understand the sarcasm and hostility towards him on here. What's he supposed to do, not report it? He doesn't claim to have a scoop, just that he's 'hearing' something; just like we are. Only he can project it to a far wider audience, and people that aren't members of forums. And no, I'm not Cawley.
    In this case "hearing" means CP saying it as a press conference but Cawley words it as if he was 'hearing" a whisper from his sources. Hence the scorn
  • Can't be cheap. Presumably Sullivan, Pope and Wright-Phillips all out on loan has freed up some funds.

In this case "hearing" means CP saying it as a press conference but Cawley words it as if he was 'hearing" a whisper from his sources. Hence the scorn
    Careful what you say Henry, you have previous :-)

Careful what you say Henry, you have previous :-)
    "You'll never take me alive, copper"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!