Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody got any good news?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Just found out my Mrs is 8 weeks pregnant, still early days and got promotion all be it temporary to start with.

Plaaaaaayeeeerrrr!
  • Options
    1. after 4 weeks the part came in for my ipod to be fitted into my SUV
    2. the pound tanking is good when i come to the uk shopping (sorry!)
    3. I only pay 10 pounds to fill my suv up
    4. flying back to the uk first class next week
    5. Summer is kicking in here today its 25C Sunday will be 32C when I come back in 10 days it should be pushing 100F
    6. i can have a beer in 4 days time!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Just found out my Mrs is 8 weeks pregnant, still early days and got promotion all be it temporary to start with.

Plaaaaaayeeeerrrr!

Didn't know I had it in me did you!
  • Options
    Congrats Plaaayer!!

My good news is that my 4 year old son passed his ASA level 5 junior and 5 metre swimming badges today . I don't think he'll quite be ready for 2012 unfortunately.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]

Plaaaaaayeeeerrrr!

Didn't know I had it in me did you!

It shouldn't have been in you, mate.
    Nature doesn't work that way ....(!)

;o)

Congrats to you and your missus!
  • Options
    just made spicy prawn curry -----------------master chief phah i laugh in ur face.

im still the tactful ,dapper,man of the world that dads warn their daughters and wives about even though im old !
  • Options
    I think you've won!!

Today is my birthday. :-)
  • Options
    I'm off skiing to Verbier next weekend
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I'm off skiing to Verbier next weekend

Doesn't compete with Wolverhampton i'm afraid.
  • Options
    my missus has got some new work.

:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Today is my birthday too today. . . .

Plus Ashley Cole got nicked.

What more can anyone want than piece of sh*t going down?
  • Options
    just played "Moon River" by Ben E King...................what a voice, what a song.
  • Options
    won't ask how old

;)
  • Options
    39 and never been kissed. . .

Pass my best on to your missus, good news that.
  • Options
    i got a treble up on the fixed odds on tuesday.
    a thuggish treble of millwall, burnley and cardiff.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    This is more like it. Not normally one for the glass half full business but even in our "darkest hour" there's good news around. Congrats to those that have got new jobs, had a nice big job or found out they're gonig to be a dad. Well Done.

[walk's off humming 'Always Look on the Bright Side..."
  • Options
    I have finished a complete nightmare of a asset implementation - working on it for months. I know it sounds dull but it is very good news for me

+

Interest rates down another 0.5%
  • Options
    Only three more long training runs for the Boston Marathon to go...that and I am finally reading a thread on Charlton Life that makes me smile! ;-)
  • Options
    I've got homemade "from scratch" butter chicken for lunch - I might sneak a beer to go with it.

I woke up today knowing I'm not Palarse or Millwall.
  • Options
    I got an expected cheque back from my lawyer today for some money 'held on account' for 2 years that I had forgotten about!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My bollocks have stopped hurting after having a football lamped into them last night
  • Options
    I just came across this lovely pic:
  • Options
    Cheltenham only 4 days away now, that is really good news!
  • Options
    Yes Chirpy you're not wrong. I'm there Wednesday. This Sunday is when i'm going to get really stuck into the cards. Sublimity EW in the Champ hurdle. 16-1.
  • Options
    I'm playing golf tomorrow and getting very drunk tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    Yeah, the government's picking up my bonus this year. Cheers all.
  • Options
    Algarve Addick has very good news for the summer - we are going over to sunny Albufeira to boost his profits for two days! Or it might just turn out really badly..........for Algarve.

DA9 - I'll let you know the discount that he really gives us...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Ashley Cole got nicked.

What more can anyone want than piece of sh*t going down on your miss's

each to his own but i know where you're cumming from
  • Options
    Nope nothing
  • Options
    well my comical attempts to make my son a mouse costume paid off, he got 2nd prize ! I think it was a sympathy vote tho ;)