Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody got any good news?

Comments

• Options
    This thread is just what was needed, congrats to all of you who have secured jobs, bonuses, sold their houses, expecting babies etc, etc.

My daughter has two interviews next week for jobs that could put an extra £10,000 on what she is earning at the mo, this will be good news if she gets one of them because the "Bank of Daddy" is thinking of withdrawing the overdraft facilitys as it is putting my end of year bonus and pension payment under threat :-)
  • Options
    The Fifth Test starts today...

and it's almost the weekend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]I just came across this lovely pic:

hope you wiped the screen after.... sorry its friday.... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]I just came across this lovely pic:

hope you wiped the screen after.... sorry its friday.... ;-)
  • Options
    Work is actually going really well at the moment, on mark to be our most profitable year ever.
  • Options
    The heat from the fire that burnt down next door has brought my tomatoes out early.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]The heat from the fire that burnt down next door has brought my tomatoes out early.

comedians.jpg
  • Options
    The sun is back out.

A bookies AND brand new pub have just opened 2 mins away from the workplace.
  • Options
    Jk's Ferrari got smashed up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Jk's Ferrari got smashed up
    lol
  • Options
    Just halved my buildings and contents premiums thanks to confused.com. A £300 saving pa.

That'll pay for next year's S/T :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]The heat from the fire that burnt down next door ........

What was that all about, Addickted?

Sounds scary.
  • Options
    My New Bose Subs have arrived from London for my Disco & the EQ Card has arrived from Belgium, just waiting for those Northern Monkeys to send me my Pro Audio leads, then I'll be happy as larry whoever he is !
  • Options
    I'll be winning the Euro millions tonight!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I'll be winning the Euro millions tonight!!
    just bought my tickets too, I'll be winning the Euro millions tonight!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Work is actually going really well at the moment, on mark to be our most profitable year ever.

You're not an insolvancy solicitor are? Debt collector? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]just bought my tickets too, I'll be winning the Euro millions tonight!!

Deal on Dominos pizza on my ticket two for one!! bonus..
  • Options
    No no much more positive and fun than that Les Addicks... i'm in videogames.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]just bought my tickets too, I'll be winning the Euro millions tonight!!

Deal on Dominos pizza on my ticket two for one!! bonus..
    Hey, me too!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Faith No More are reforming
  • Options
    I've booked my flights to Aus and get to see the family again.....oh and am getting married whilst I'm out there. Bad news is as a result I'm missing the end of thee season....

hang on minute that could be a good thing too! :-)
  • Options
    I'm possibly the only person in the country to be celebrating a 25% pay rise this week! As I was on rubbish money anyway, 25% is not much in £ terms but its still making me smile :-)
  • Options
    Well done, Wilma !

25% pay rise has got to be 25% better than what you were paid before.
    That's a good start.
  • Options
    Might be a good time to bump this!

Nice one Wilma BTW.
  • Options
    We're gonna get loads of press coverage.

How a club went from riches to rags in the time it takes to run a bath.
  • Options
    Bumpety bump.

Two bits of good news on CL today what with a pending nuptial and Ledge completing the knowledge.

Well done again all concerned.

Any other good news to cheer us up in our moment of darkness?
  • Options
    How many CL weddings we had? AFKA is our own Cilla Black

Plus we've had a lot of babies - must be all that staying at home playing on the computer instead of going to the pub.
  • Options
    curb-It + tavern
    BMOb(AKA Fishnets) + Debs1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]curb-It + tavern
    BMOb(AKA Fishnets) + Debs1

Now pending: Suzi and Les & Me and NorthStandUltra

Suzi & Les - Please don't Pick 26th June 2010, we wouldn't want a CL wedding clash! :o)