Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody got any good news?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2009
    Yes, six months ago, having been unable to work for some time due to family reasons, I dusted down my CV and punted it out somewhat reluctantly. That very day, completely unrelated, a chap was introduced to me from a company called Telecom plus which operates a club called The Utility Warehouse Discount Club. He was referred to me by a friend to save me money on gas, electric, homephone, mobiles and broadband. I decided to become a customer as they guaranteed me that I would save money on all my household utilities. He then mentioned there was a business opportunity. It cost £200 to get started, with free training, free hosted website and all the sales brochures etc I needed to get started. Plus I would get it back if I signed up just 12 customers in 90 days. I could fit it around my family life (my wife works part time and my son is registered disabled due to behavioural problems and needs constant support).

Since then I haven't looked back, the business opportunity is superb and fits perfectly my situation. Some weeks I can only do a few hours, others it's pretty much full time.

The company goes from strength to strength. It recently won the coveted FT Company Of The Year award, and it's services feature regularly in Which Magazine winning best buys and best value.

If anybody is interested in joining the success story have a look at Business Opportunity
  • Options
    Nice one Bing. My good news is that I managed to secure a job after only a very short time of unemployment. The job I've attained will also allow me to continue with my studies to change career. And the summer is coming and this awful season is nearly over.
  • Options
    Catching aids has got my weight down
  • Options
    Millwall lost today...
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Imortal are in the cup final.
  • Options
    Went to see War Horse at the New London Theatre. Outstanding performance and superb set pieces. This is a must do for families even if you're not into theatre. Have been an avid theatre goer for some 40 years, and this performance goes into my top 10. Don't miss it!!