Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody got any good news?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Please don't Pick 26th June 2010, we wouldn't want a CL wedding clash! :o)
    I hope England arent playing in the last 16 of the World Cup!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Please don't Pick 26th June 2010, we wouldn't want a CL wedding clash! :o)
    I hope England arent playing in the last 16 of the World Cup!

We've already had that conversation, plans are in place in the unlikely event of that happening :0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]How many CL weddings we had? AFKA is our own Cilla Black

Plus we've had a lot of babies - must be all that staying at home playing on the computer instead of going to the pub.

Don't know how to explain this but staying at home playing on the computer isn't how you make babies. What happens is that when a man and a woman really love each other.....
  • Options
    my little girl was 2 at the weekend and we had a little party for her, she makes me realise that football doesn't really matter when all is said and done.
  • Options
    Just sold the DVD box set of The Good Life for £155.

I bought them for £35 three weeks ago :-)
  • Options
    Off to Thailand in a week for Thai New Year ---- seeing the rubber tree and mangoos i planted in the relo`s plantation , staying on a houseboat they have just had built and then on the lash for a few days with CAFC old faces in my old stomping ground ---------------sounds good news to me !
  • Options
    Andy Gray is wanted by Sheff utd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Andy Gray is wanted by Sheff utd.

Please let that be true but isn't he injured
  • Options
    Alan Pardew is wanted ----------- crimes agianst CAFC fans and football in general
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited March 2009
    Charlton drop to signal Sheffield United swoop
    09:03 AM 24 March, 2009
    Andy Gray may return to Bramall Lane in the summer as Charlton Athletic begin preparing for life in League One by offloading some of their top earners.
    Blades boss Kevin Blackwell is a big fan of the former United striker and reports in Sheffield on Tuesday suggest that the player himself would be keen on a return to South Yorkshire

http://www.fansfc.com/story/8547.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boss is off on holiday until next thursday!!! late in and out the office at 6pm everynight to get the 6 25pm train home to spend time with baby and mrs adamtheaddick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Boss is off on holiday until next thursday!!! late in and out the office at 6pm everynight to get the 6 25pm train home to spend time with baby and mrs adamtheaddick.

Thanks for the advanced warning Adam. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Thanks for the advanced warning Adam. ;-)

let the goodtimes roll my friend...

party_time.gif
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Thanks for the advanced warning Adam. ;-)

let the goodtimes roll my friend...

party_time.gif

I've lost nearly a stone since that was taken :-)
  • Options
    Off to Brighton for Easter weekend, got the week after off from work, and just found out there is a spicy food and chilli competition in Brighton the same weekend.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]and just found out there is a spicy food and chilli competition in Brighton the same weekend.

Funny_TooMuchChili.jpg

although being Brighton:

2755_1378_anal-chili-cook-off.jpg
  • Options
    Agadoo is about to be re-released. Solidgone will be overcome with excitment with this news.

ex-Coronation Street stars Kevin Kennedy and Bruce Jones have starred in a video for the re-release of 'Agadoo'.
    According to PA, the '80s novelty track is being revived by Black Lace's Dene Michael. The new promo video will feature the soap duo and cast members of ITV comedy Benidorm.

"With all the doom and gloom in the world, I think this is just what we need," said the veteran popstar.

'Agadoo' was originally a No.2 hit in 1984. West Yorkshire pop outfit Black Lace also scored hits with 'Music Man' and 'Superman'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Agadoo is about to be re-released. Solidgone will be overcome with excitment with this news.

Black Lace Gold..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Agadoo is about to be re-released. Solidgone will be overcome with excitment with this news.

ex-Coronation Street stars Kevin Kennedy and Bruce Jones have starred in a video for the re-release of 'Agadoo'.
    According to PA, the '80s novelty track is being revived by Black Lace's Dene Michael. The new promo video will feature the soap duo and cast members of ITV comedy Benidorm.

"With all the doom and gloom in the world, I think this is just what we need," said the veteran popstar.

'Agadoo' was originally a No.2 hit in 1984. West Yorkshire pop outfit Black Lace also scored hits with 'Music Man' and 'Superman'.

I asked for good news Curb_It... good news.
  • Options
    The current good news is that i am in a good mood, something that does not happen very often.

And amazingly, no reason for it either !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Managed to find (& buy) the model bus I've been after: the Routemaster in BEA colours with the luggage trailor. Also the pre-war RT, RT8. Couldn't afford both really but what the hell: only old once!
  • Options
    Well my leg hasnt fallen off. Which is sort of good news.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The current good news is that i am in a good mood, something that does not happen very often.

And amazingly, no reason for it either !

Either St John's Wort or the prospect of the Bromley Pairs Quiz tonight I reckon.
  • Options
    I've managed to sell 4 skills pledges with another 8 in the pipeline so a few grand in the bank.

Anyone else want 1/2 day of me for free let me know - and no, that doesn't mean what your dirty little mind is thinking ; - )
  • Options
    My good news to share - was looking on Internet Football Ground Guide this morning at next season's venues. There's a pub called the White Horse not too far from Wycombe Wanderers ground which is apparently of the Flying Scotsman/Griffin ilk. Roll on next season, roll on the boobies, let the boobies roll on me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]My good news to share - was looking on Internet Football Ground Guide this morning at next season's venues. There's a pub called the White Horse not too far from Wycombe Wanderers ground which is apparently of the Flying Scotsman/Griffin ilk. Roll on next season, roll on the boobies, let the boobies roll on me!

anchormanjumpbt0.jpg
  • Options
    Found out yesterday that my redundancy terms are going to better than I expected-could afford to have the entire summer off with the kids. Although i should probably be concentrating on getting another job....

Also from May onwards got loads to look forward to-seeing the Doves and Neil Young (not on the same bill), football weekend in Barcelona, holiday in Lanzarote, weddings in Holland and Guernsey, going to the Ashes test match at the Oval, best man at my mates wedding and his stag do-25 of us having a three day party in a massive barn in the middle of nowhere. Can't wait.

The only bad news is that i'm about to turn 30.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HandG[/cite]The only bad news is that i'm about to turn 30.

Nothing bad about that, life gets better in your 30s :-)

My good news - had two viewers looking at my house today. Now I just need one of them to make me an offer I can't refuse!!
  • Options
    By some miracle we've managed to find a buyer for our house in France and hopefully should have the euros through in a few weeks now. Fingers crossed for you Wilma.
  • Options
    Not as spectacular as selling a house, but: the 'tank' passed her MoT today and I taxed her on line so we'll be able to gas guzzle our way round the M23/25 again on saturday to see another home win!