Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Options
    Saw it last night having never watched an episode in my life. There were more chuckle moments than laugh out loud ones for me, but if you like the show then it seems you'll like this as well!
  • Options
    Wasn't as good as it could have been. Still funny.
    And Burnley fans on the coach from the airport? Boring
  • Options
    Loved it, think I'll need to watch it again at home though as I get the feeling I missed quite a few bits through the number of people (including myself) laughing at what had happened previously! Got what I expected and a little bit more!
  • Options
    Thought it was very funny.

They've done it all now though, best to leave it there.
  • Options
    Saw it last night, it was exactly what I expected. I have no complaints.
  • Options
    Ham.
  • Options
    Thought it was very funny.

They've done it all now though, best to leave it there.

Two more episodes is the rumour. Xmas and Easter speciald.
  • Options
    They said on Alan Carr Chatty man that the film was the last one.

• Options
    Rumours i've heard though is that they are currently writing a Mr. Gilbert spinoff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That does not look good!
  • Options
    That looks awful. The new Jay is just a rip off of that fat guy that's in all those films like Superbad etc.
  • Options
    Bloody hell, looks like they're actually using teenagers, how strange!
  • Options
    One question. What's Will's mum like?
  • Options
    Watch that trailer and find out...
  • Options
    I like the USA version - obviously it's not as good as the original, but the trailer made me chuckle.
  • Options
    Why oh why do the US insist on remaking our comedies when the thing that makes them successful and funny is the fact they're British? The Office really didn't work in a US adaptation and this clearly won't either. Just a cheap imitation.
  • Options
    Spankie said:

Why oh why do the US insist on remaking our comedies when the thing that makes them successful and funny is the fact they're British? The Office really didn't work in a US adaptation and this clearly won't either. Just a cheap imitation.

Try telling that to the Americans! There's been at least 8 series and during its second season it became the highest-rated scripted series on NBC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Horrid...
  • Options
    Spankie said:

I watched the finale of the English one the other day - the Christmas one where Dawn and Tim finally get together. It was mildly amusing at best. Compare that to series 3 and 4 of the American version and it gets completely blown out of the water.

• Options
    the us office is its own show now and rather good. check the us pilot for the it crowd, now thats bad. u just have to forget all u have seen here and judge on its own merit.
  • Options
    The american office is brilliant, dwight is one of the best characters on the box
  • Options
    Carter said:

The american office is brilliant, dwight is one of the best characters on the box

Pam is my dream girl, in the office
  • Options
    She is a fox, I agree
  • Options
    The US Office worked well because it took the UK version as a guide but didn't copy it. The US office is less "real" (knobs like Gareth exist in every office, evil geniuses like Dwitght don't for instance). The problem occurs when they try and copy the whole thing lock stock and barrel.

Why can't they just show the British version in America instead of remaking ?

• Options
    First couple of series they copied it and it wasn't great. It's more sit com than the British version but works well for it.

Creed actually makes me cry with laughter.

In series five dwight decides they need a fire drill. I challenge anyone not to have a moment watching that.
  • Options
    The US Office worked well because it took the UK version as a guide but didn't copy it. The US office is less "real" (knobs like Gareth exist in every office, evil geniuses like Dwitght don't for instance). The problem occurs when they try and copy the whole thing lock stock and barrel.

Why can't they just show the British version in America instead of remaking ?

Because they wouldn't get the humour, Americans need everything dumbed down.