Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Options
    Neil's dad makes me laugh.
  • Options
    "I'm going to f*ck you in the f*cking fanny you tw*t"
  • Options
    There's 3 things you need to know about European birds .......... they're filthy, they're hairy and they don't mind if you wipe it on the curtain
  • Options
    hilarious.

oop theres the hash brown.
  • Options
    maybe because I'm a uni student myself but I thought it was the best episode ever. Warwick uni is definitely not like that though....

How am I going to cope knowing that there won't be any more in two episodes time.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]

How am I going to cope knowing that there won't be any more in two episodes time.....

Start going out a bit more?

;-)
  • Options
    The funniest ever from start to finish.

The pissing scene will be legendary
  • Options
    Best of the series!
  • Options
    Absolutely top notch. funniest one so far.

Simon was just tragic!
  • Options
    jay stole the show
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]jay stole the show

As he should... he's what made the first 2 series'!
  • Options
    Punching his flacid penis;

''Just f*cking get up you ugly c*nt'!'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The funniest ever from start to finish.

The pissing scene will be legendary

That was jokes
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Punching his flacid penis;

''Just f*cking get up you ugly c*nt'!'

and this!

as a whole just keeps getting better, i keep missing first 5 minutes even when i watch on +1 very annoying have to rewatch on thursday +1 or online
  • Options
    "Put it on with your mouth........... or your bum"
  • Options
    Last night's episode summed up so many Uni Students I know (and dislike) with all that drinking games nonsense. Brilliant!
  • Options
    Fear not people there is a movie to come!
  • Options
    Monday's episode is repeated tonight on E4 at 10.30.

This is a must see for anyone with a sense of humour.
  • Options
    But are boys really that stupid when it comes to their first time? Why would you listen to your mate who obviously lives in a fantasty world with regards to sex and women?
  • Options
    No of course not, it's an exaggeration of what some teens go through. Obviously I was like a duck to water...
  • Options
    lot of silence here...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]No of course not, it's an exaggeration of what some teens go through. Obviously I was like a duck to water...

Especially if you were on the West Ham under 13's tour of Holland!

My highlight was right at the end when Jay did a very weak and hungover Tara beep beep beep beep.
  • Options
    Was that the one... she's filthy bla bla bla and pooed down my arm? or something like that can never remember the exact words.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Was that the one... she's filthy bla bla bla and pooed down my arm? or something like that can never remember the exact words.

yep she shit down his arm after he was giving her a Kit Kat
  • Options
    Was watching today thinking it wasn't all that, but the last 5 minutes had me in stitches.
    The last few scenes were most i've laughed for ages.
  • Options
    jay is one funny dude
  • Options
    thought it was one of the best I've ever seen.....too many funny moments to remember
  • Options
    Kicking the front door shut in the elderly neighbours face was a real classic moment.
  • Options
    Neil is so funny (is he the real Stuwall?). When Simon turned up in his golfing kit.

Neil: "You look like my cousin when he went for a job interview."

Simon: "Oh, is he a golf pro?"

Neil: "No he's got Down's syndrome."
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Kicking the front door shut in the elderly neighbours face was a real classic moment.

still laughing about this now, so funny!
  • Options
    "his eyes look sad"