Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't as good as last weeks but still some funny moments. Jay trying to lose the dog. Neil hiding after the fat bloke sees him through the window. Then the old bird taking one in the face
  • Options
    Think the quality is gradually tailing off but it's still brilliant and the funniest thing on TV.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Think the quality is gradually tailing off but it's still brilliant and the funniest thing on TV.

I don't know, i think that up until last night it had been getting funnier with each episode. I agree last nights wasn't as funny as previous weeks but that said i still laughed on loads of occasions. Only 1 episode left, sad times.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the previous episodes but thought last nights was crap. Nothing funny about the dead squirrel or whacking the flowers. Nice to see a bit more of Simon's mum though. I think she needs to take a bath in the last episode.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited October 2010
    843D6B36-8756-4F90-9D90-EA176B757EDB_extra.jpg

Shotgun your mums bed
  • Options
    Disappointing episode for me.

Hope they've saved something good for the last one.
  • Options
    It's another field trip...

Have faith, it will be amazing!
  • Options
    some classic lines tonight

and people should expect some dodgy texts soon cos i got a feeling that text game is gonna become very popular
  • Options
    "I punched this cow, knocked it out with one punch but I had to do a runner cos some other cows had seen what I did and they stood up on their hind legs and shot me with milk from their t*ts"

"They're called Udders Jay"

"Yea well there was loads of them"
  • Options
    Feel quite sad that it is all over (except the film) a comic gem!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "she dumped me because my cocks too big" will never be beaten for comedy value.

I also loved the "sleeping beauty" genius....

Series 2
  • Options
    Will: STOP BURNING MY STUFF!

Neil: Sorry, i forgot
  • Options
    Not the best episode last night but the series was quality.
  • Options
    I can't believe they won't do a uni one. Will and Simon could go to a decent Oxford college, and Jay and Neil could go to Oxford Brookes. No doubt causing much social friction.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]I can't believe they won't do a uni one. Will and Simon could go to a decent Oxford college, and Jay and Neil could go to Oxford Brookes. No doubt causing much social friction.

IMO would be too forced and not funny. Uni is completely different to sixth form anyway. They should have done another series in upper sixth, like the 2 for lower sixth.
  • Options
    Neil "What if I have to see it come out of her arse and that"
  • Options
    Neil- is that what u did at hogwarts and YES STD YESSSSSS WOOOOO
  • Options
    Neil - "Oh please, we need to go back to the services. I get all emotional when I need a poo. I really need to go, I'm getting tearful"

Text response from Jay's dad. "Your mum was right about you. F**king weirdo. We do need to send you to that shrink"
  • Options
    Loved the closing shot - them four walking into the distance with the car submerged and the fire smouldering away

Excellent program - always hard to keep it going so good to go out before it becomes tired

I wonder what Carly sent to Simon??????
  • Options
    "oh shit. i did have the keys."

"my dad's out. a private poker tournament with danny dyer and the krays"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah but the Krays are dead. No, it's their cover after they broke out of prison!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]"oh shit. i did have the keys."

"my dad's out. a private poker tournament with danny dyer and johnnybev"

would have been closer to the truth lol

I actually thought that was one of the best on monday very funny throughout, defo gotta watch again, shame another year for movie personally think 1 more series would have been good then movie
  • Options
    Anyone been watching the king is dead? Written and created by will (simon bird) very funny he wil be around for years. Jay is in rock and chips and niel is in his and hers, simon is the worst actor of the 4 hence no future.
  • Options
    I reckon they might do another series. Monday’s didn’t “feel” like a finale, plus there’s still half the school year left.

Surely they didn’t cover the second half of the school year (end of term exams etc – which would have made sense if Magaluf is there end of school lads holiday) to give themselves room to do another series if they fancy.

Or is that just wishful thinking from me.
  • Options
    think simon will do well personally adam,there all very good.
  • Options
    i gotta argee with adam, i think simon is a terrible actor...he was given very good material, so sort of got away with it.
  • Options
    Read today that 'Jay' had said it was last one.

The next thing is a film, and that will be that. I don't think they should do another series, it wouldn't work .
  • Options
    Agree, the last couple of episodes were decent, but not as achingly hilarious as some of the other material. Not sure any of them will go on to pull up trees, it's fantastic material. Rock and Chips was less sparkling and I don't think matey really lit it up.
  • Options
    According to Wiki:

There will not be a fourth series, as the rights to the show have been bought by a U.S. company.

A film version of the series, which will be set sometime after the third series is currently being produced and sees the cast on holiday in Malia, Crete.[9] Filming began on location in August 2010.

Thought the 3rd series, while it had its moments, was pretty weak in comparison to the first two. Glad they're getting out now.
  • Options
    CommentAuthorStu of HU5 CommentTimeMay 12th 2009 quote# 65

"i could see her going at it like a dog eating hot chips"

That is the funnies thing I have heard for a while.