Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Options
    Easily the best of the series last night
  • Options
    Agree last nights was the best, "Championship manager- completed it"
  • Options
    Took woking from the non league to the champions league in 6 years of course the fa would notice that..
  • Options
    "You can't say that Will, that's totally out of order, are you alright Jay?"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]thats more like it. class episode tonight. Will is becoming my favourite character.

I missed first 5 minutes, so will have to watch again on 4od but have been watching them about 3-4 times anyway this series. will is definately what makes the show and last nights was another good one, anyone know how many episodes this series?
  • Options
    six episodes per series.
  • Options
    Was it me or was waterside shopping centre the glades in bromley? Where is it supposed to be set? Few refs to bluewater and neals bike was in gillingham, and the famous caravan in camber sand.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]six episodes per series.
    #
    thanks mate, far too short for me half way through the series then..... just have to wait till the film when its over
  • Options
    i thought waterside was going to be Lakeside? i dno i was trying to work it out!
  • Options
    I know they film a bit around Harrow, my mate has been to the pub they were in last week for the gig a fair few times.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I missed first 5 minutes, so will have to watch again on 4od but have been watching them about 3-4 times anyway this series

How can you do that with tv shows, especially something like the Inbetweeners?
  • Options
    Apparently the fit bird who plays Neil's sister is Stuart Broad's girlfriend.
  • Options
    'I first got a blowy when I was 12 from the cleaner'

'Who was your cleaner, Gary Glitter?'

Quality!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Was it me or was waterside shopping centre the glades in bromley? Where is it supposed to be set? Few refs to bluewater and neals bike was in gillingham, and the famous caravan in camber sand.
    Shopping centres all look the same to me, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the glades.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I was in a meeting this morning and remembered Jay kneeling down cuddling Neil and nearly burst out laughing

Top episode
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Apparently the fit bird who plays Neil's sister is Stuart Broad's girlfriend.

he has done very well for himself. i can remember when she was the tall bird in Grange Hill.

Kacey Barnfield
  • Options
    'she's not my girlfriend' 'no, she's Canary Wharf'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Was it me or was waterside shopping centre the glades in bromley? Where is it supposed to be set? Few refs to bluewater and neals bike was in gillingham, and the famous caravan in camber sand.
    Shopping centres all look the same to me, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the glades.

Shopping Centre was in Uxbridge - mate at work's sister was on the escalator as an extra
  • Options
    Actor who plays Neil was in Him and Her last night, not as good as Inbetweeners but fairly funny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Actor who plays Neil was in Him and Her last night, not as good as Inbetweeners but fairly funny.

I thought last nights episode of Him and Her was rubbish. First one i've seen, had heard people raving about it, then watched it and think i only laughed once in the whole half hour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone see the show advertised Phone Shop starting on 7th October.

I saw the pilot on at the end of last year and it was excellent, can't see the series being as funny to be honest.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Actor who plays Neil was in Him and Her last night, not as good as Inbetweeners but fairly funny.

I thought last nights episode of Him and Her was rubbish. First one i've seen, had heard people raving about it, then watched it and think i only laughed once in the whole half hour.

I thought last nights one was the best so far of the series lol. Seems a mix of Gavin and Stacey and The Royle Family, not in the same league but very watchable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

I thought last nights one was the best so far of the series lol. Seems a mix of Gavin and Stacey and The Royle Family, not in the same league but very watchable.

Perhaps i'd heard it built up too much and was expecting more. And i guess it doesn't help watching it right after an entire half hour laughing at the Inbetweeners.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Apparently the fit bird who plays Neil's sister is Stuart Broad's girlfriend.

he has done very well for himself. i can remember when she was the tall bird in Grange Hill.

Kacey Barnfield
    I think Simon's girlfriend isn't too bad either!
  • Options
    That is true, whenever there are sitcoms on back to back, you cannot help compare them. Very difficult when up against The Inbetweeners which imho has been one of the best comedies of recent years (up there with Peep Show).
  • Options

Kacey Barnfield

She's Kara Tointon's (that bint Dawn in Eastenders) younger sister.
  • Options
    Joe Thomas (Simon) with her in reality too so ive heard!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]

Kacey Barnfield

She's Kara Tointon's (that bint Dawn in Eastenders) younger sister.

wooooah.......Dawn is an east london godess.
  • Options
    best episode so far this series.

"Will has she given you a blowy yet?" - "Yes Neil one on the escalator and one in Nandos"

As some of you have said, Will is becoming my favourite character he kind of makes the show.
    I thought it was Jay but he is all about banter this series.
    Will makes some really funny/awkward situations.
  • Options
    They've ruined Jay in this series. Now everything he says is bullshit, gone overkill I think. He was easily the best character in the first two series, now I think he's the worst

Oh and my respect for Stuart broad has gone up massively now I've read he's tapping neil's sister...