Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• I was waiting to see if anyone else found the clues on the OS, well done Chizz.

The 'Wright at Wembley' article also contains a hidden message.
    In the other semi-final, Shrewsbury overturned a 1-0 first-leg deficit at Gigg Lane as Bury spurned a host of chances - including a penalty - in a 1-0 defeat, with the Shrews eventually prevailing on spot-kicks.

Gillingham were thumped 7-0 at the New Meadow when the sides met earlier this season, and shared a 2-2 draw in Kent in the second meeting.

Both fixtures took place before Wright's loan spell started, but the teenager won his only previous match against the Shrews, a 4-1 win during a similar spell at Barnet last season.

It's 10 years since Gillingham took on Manchester City in one of the most famous play-off finals in post-season history.

On that occasion they led 2-0 with just a handful of minutes remaining before City, including current Addicks keeper Nicky Weaver, staged a stunning comeback.

Weaver then took centre stage in the penalty shoot-out as City returned to the second tier, but Gillingham returned to Wembley a year later, sealing promotion with a 3-2 extra time success against Wigan Athletic.

Over in Denmark, winger Martin Christensen and loan side Lyngby slipped to a last-gasp 1-0 defeat against Viborg FF.

Christensen went close for the Vikings as they created most of the chances but Viborg sealed the points in injury time through Soren Kryger.
  • If it wasn't for Varney letting us down, NLA witholding information and Henners insulting the Directors this would posibley be my favourite thread EVER!
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]If it wasn't for Varney letting us down, NLA witholding information and Henners insulting the Directors this would posibley be my favourite thread EVER!

As usual that's the problem ... too many people with just their own self-interest at heart.

Now if they were just honest from the outset, told us that they want to make a few bob but will still throw some our way, then fair enough.

But oh no, they have to be greedy bstds and take it all! A great thread ruined once again!
  • How the feck long does a piddley takeover take. Surely its sooooooo simple

Seller - We want to sell
    Buyer - We want to buy

job done innit !

FFS
  • Put yourself up for the advisory role SHG - at least we might get some action then.

Based on your reasoned and extremely well thought-out plan, it is obviously so simple ... all this crap we hear about complex issues ... well, it's just a smoke screen!
  • Yeah. You fink I is in wid de the chance ? dats wikid !
  • you is the man SHG
  • Varnys down with your Jargon SHG

he is contemplating making you the main man for hiring and firing the next manager
  • Damn I want a role in this... pity as i'm not a kent or london boy i guess it wont happen!
  • no room for you dazzler we heard that you like Parky
  • Sponsored links:

• Well maybe i could talk parky into quitting ASAP so that the takeover goes through ;o)
  • Well did consider you are Head of Shirt Sales but then I remembered : - )
  • I have nothing plausible to add to this discussion
  • Ok i will talk to PV dazzler but he aint to happy with you and henners has had to grovell last night (not taht he will admit it) as for cfgs it is that sort of negativity taht will make PV walk away and buy Millsmall
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Ok i will talk to PV dazzler but he aint to happy with you and henners has had to grovell last night (not taht he will admit it) as for cfgs it is that sort of negativity taht will make PV walk away and buy Millsmall

NLA, you promised not to mention the rolling on the floor and barking like a dog.
  • Latest news is the deal hinges on away supporters being moved into the West stand, Parky has asked for this to happen as he feels he'll get less abuse from supporters if the away fans are sitting behind him!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Well did consider you are Head of Shirt Sales but then I remembered : - )

Yeah head of shirt sales maybe a bad Idea! But Head of getting Parky to resign I may be able to do lol... He's a nice enough bloke, If i tell him to walk away with his head held high i'm sure he'll go for that ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Ok i will talk to PV dazzler but he aint to happy with you and henners has had to grovell last night (not taht he will admit it) as for cfgs it is that sort of negativity taht will make PV walk away and buy Millsmall

NLA, you promised not to mention the rolling on the floor and barking like a dog.

no you told me not to mention the dance of the 7 cardigans and where the tassles on the last cardi ended up
  • lol
    Off to see PP later.... now where'd i leave that hacksaw and ankle cuffs?
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Damn I want a role in this... pity as i'm not a kent or london boy

We know, Dazzler - but you are closet Palace, aren't you .....?
    (somebody saw you travelling to Palace home games on the Selhurst Superlink supporters coach, don't deny it!)
  • Sponsored links:

• no no no Oggy wrong way round.

I am part of The CAFC team a crack squadron brought together to bring down the corrupt club that is Crystal Palace.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]no no no Oggy wrong way round.

I am part of The CAFC team a crack squadron brought together to bring down the corrupt club that is Crystal Palace.

And I thought you played for Ipswich, along with Gumbo ..........
  • edited May 2009
    all part of the plan to get us noticed.

Gumbo will replace Lee who will make a permanent switch to naaaaridge over the summer and I will take over for Victor Moses who will be snapped up by Tottenham

and the downfall will begin!
  • can i be in control of the scoreboard?

navigation.jpg
  • well done adam, took the thread to the 500 club !

... and all based on rumours!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

... and all based on rumours!!!
    What?? Which bit is only a rumour?
  • edited May 2009
    I have sworn not to tell anyone, sorry

Wait for the press conference ... coming soon
  • The bit which is only 97 posts from 600
  • Rumours That CAFC team thing is a 100% Locked on Bolt On FACT
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Rumours That CAFC team thing is a 100% Locked on Bolt On FACT

Is that Bolt On Wanderers, Dazzo .... ?

Or because we're completely FACT and in the 3rd Division?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!