Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• I think he's got the readies
  • The truth is out there !
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]15:23 and no news. Thats it I`m giving up hope.

Just seen Peter Varney drive past my house in a chauffeur driven jag heading north. Could be going to the Valley. Either that or he's picking his suits up from the dry cleaners on Widmore Green.

sorry folks Peter is just on his way to me for my vote NLA for PM party

Or it's really you who is buying the club......
  • Nearly 400 posts on absolutely F*** all.

Don't do it to yourselves.
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]15:23 and no news. Thats it I`m giving up hope.

Just seen Peter Varney drive past my house in a chauffeur driven jag heading north. Could be going to the Valley. Either that or he's picking his suits up from the dry cleaners on Widmore Green.

Where would NLA have access to lots of loose change. He guards that cash box in his van with his life you know : - )
  • as said its the HOPE that kills you. As someone who fell hook, line, sinker re the Zeebel fiasco, dont want to get any sort f wild hope up that we have someone riding in over the hill to get us back on track.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If you know what you are looking for all the info is there. You just need to understand the code.

I blame Da Vinci
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]as said its the HOPE that kills you. As someone who fell hook, line, sinker re the Zeebel fiasco, dont want to get any sort f wild hope up that we have someone riding in over the hill to get us back on track.

Agree. Been saying all along when it's on the OS I'll get excited but until then we can have a laugh about it.
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

Where would NLA have access to lots of loose change. He guards that cash box in his van with his life you know : - )

below the belt but Very funny nearly wet meself

sorry got to go Peters here
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    press conference at 15.30 I heard.

50/1 Palace to Ground share at the Valley next season

If that one turns out to be true, any advice on a good area to sit? Good bars, and food?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    press conference at 15.30 I heard.

50/1 Palace to Ground share at the Valley next season

If that one turns out to be true, any advice on a good area to sit? Good bars, and food?

In a word, no.
  • If its the hope that kills ya I'm dead.
  • Just seen a North Londonish looking bloke with a load of Irish men going up the Thames in a speed boat. Read into that what you will!
  • North Lower so people sitting in the tier above can piss on you ;o)

Only Joking anywhere near the front I enjoy but there's no singing allowed in the Valley.
  • When's the next suppossed press conferance.
  • [cite]Posted By: eastbourne addick[/cite]When's the next suppossed press conferance.

Thursday at 10.30 ... but as for the real one, don't know ;-)
  • From my blackandblueberry this got to be quick cos the water is getting into the phone

Take over is on still but i am just on my way to see Gordon Brown and advise him his time is up Peter and myself will sort Charlton out once we have fixed the country sorry folks you will have to wait till 2moz for any Takeover update
  • tsk, priorities..
  • Razil

blame the greedy bstds and their expenses Peter assures me that this is the right way to do it
  • So you mean they changed the code to get into that safe then NLA????
  • Sponsored links:

• yep

www.semtex.com gets u in now
  • now i'm tempted to search that but is it SFW?
  • C'mon NLA, Charlton is much more important than government ... unless you and Peter are rushing to get your expenses in before the system changes
  • Heard from a reliable source that one of the sticking points is the use of the Valley next season. Apparently, with the lower attendances the consortium have proposed to "mothball" the Valley for a year and ground share at the lower capacity New Den. No wonder there is no news so far.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Heard from a reliable source that one of the sticking points is the use of the Valley next season. Apparently, with the lower attendances the consortium have proposed to "mothball" the Valley for a year and ground share at the lower capacity New Den. No wonder there is no news so far.

Miles out Kap, the reason there is no news is because the consortium are in discussions with builders to see who can build the upper tier on the East stand the quickest, the new owners want the Valley up to 40,000 as soon as possible in readiness for Champions League football.
  • edited May 2009
    but that would only be 30-33k... try again

:)
  • I heard a similar thing Kap, but the other way round.

Apparently is all hinged on Millwall to ground sharing with us but the Den is actually all Feng Shuied (sp!) and after putting it to the Millwall supporters after a vote it was decided and I quote ''Moving to the Valley would bring to much bad karma''.

Bloody typical!
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I heard a similar thing Kap, but the other way round.

Apparently is all hinged on Millwall to ground sharing with us but the Den is actually all Feng Shuied (sp!) and after putting it to the Millwall supporters after a vote it was decided and I quote ''Moving to the Valley would bring to much bad karma''.

Bloody typical!

Bloody new age hippies, Millwall have always been the same, such smily happy people :-(
  • but you try to explain to people all these complications in making the deal happen and they don't believe you.
  • the press would have a field day if they knew all this....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!