Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    can we sticky this thread, if only for entertainment value?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]The OS is down, think somethings brewing![/quote]

press conference at 15.30 I heard.

2/1 Takeover

5/2 Administration

4/1 Parky gone

10/1 Parky gone and new manager introduced

50/1 Palace to Ground share at the Valley next season

100/1 local MP has bought the club on expenses and we're signing Kaka[/quote]

Brilliant.
  • Options
    Dennis Wise is footloose and fancy free!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Dennis Wise is footloose and fancy free!!!

and a snidey little ex-Millwall C***
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Is Henrys comment about the 15.30 press conference true ?

No

the comment about the 15.30 press conference is true, I read it here. The context of the comment is, it seems, untrue.
  • Options
    Large........Whatever that means !!! ;0)
  • Options
    more chance of henry going out on the town dressed as Bruno then a takeover going through, we have started this rummour ourselfs, some tabloids have picked up on the rummours and that is all. Murray and Chappell et al will be here in august as will Parky and his band of merry men. the board are loving the fact the rummours are going around because were talking about it and not just how shite we have been run since curbs left and the amount of money have we have pissed away on crap loans and so called talent ala spring/burton its a giant smoke screen i feel.

bruno.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Is Henrys comment about the 15.30 press conference true ?

No

the comment about the 15.30 press conference is true, I read it here. The context of the comment is, it seems, untrue.

Because something is on CL doesn't make it true. It is only gospel when on the OS.

There is no press conference at 15.30 today. Oh, hang on phone's ringing

"Oh hi Richard, rather I didn't give the game away, OK, no problems. I'll tell them it was all a joke, they never take me seriously anyway. Yeah, see you later"
  • Options
    I tend to agree adam mores the pity.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Bloody whispers....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Adam should be made to come to the next home game and the Lib club dressed like Bruno if there is a takeover.

everyone say Yeah

PS is that where Brunello gets his user name from? I can see a resemblance.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    If there is to be a PROPOSED take over of the club (define take over) then the SHAREHOLDERS have to be informed. The city would hear first--hopefully same time as the OS tells the World and also as the letters to the shareholders go out in the post informing of an EGM. At the EGM there will be a vote, of course if the mega shareholders want it the show of hands is just cosmetic.

However until the above is done then the "take over" hasnt happened.
  • Options
    Henry was that message deleted a wind up or true? just had a quick browse and instantly thought wind-up alert, whisper if true as i noticed you took it seriously lol
  • Options
    Couple of Charlton Directors hanging out for more money & digging their heels in allegedgly !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: We are J Block[/cite]Henry was that message deleted a wind up or true? just had a quick browse and instantly thought wind-up alert, whisper if true as i noticed you took it seriously lol

should've whispered that ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I think Adam should be made to come to the next home game and the Lib club dressed like Bruno if there is a takeover.

everyone say Yeah

PS is that where Brunello gets his user name from? I can see a resemblance.

yeah, but would anyone notice the difference to his alleged normal dress sense?
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Good point E.
  • Options
    big_elvis.gif

grandad_in_placentia.jpg

cheers E and B...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]big_elvis.gif

grandad_in_placentia.jpg

cheers E and B...

PMSL!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

grandad_in_placentia.jpg

cheers E and B...

LOL, very good!
  • Options
    15:23 and no news. Thats it I`m giving up hope.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]15:23 and no news. Thats it I`m giving up hope.

I imagine there is a lot more crunching to do yet............. dont give up hope ! :-)
  • Options
    15.25 no news
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]15:23 and no news. Thats it I`m giving up hope.

Just seen Peter Varney drive past my house in a chauffeur driven jag heading north. Could be going to the Valley. Either that or he's picking his suits up from the dry cleaners on Widmore Green.
  • Options

Just seen Peter Varney drive past my house in a chauffeur driven jag heading north. Could be going to the Valley. Either that or he's picking his suits up from the dry cleaners on Widmore Green.

News at last !!!!!!
  • Options

grandad_in_placentia.jpg

cheers E and B...

:D
  • Options
    I wonder how many posts on this thread are 'legit'

:D
  • Options
    If you know what you are looking for all the info is there. You just need to understand the code.
  • Options

sorry folks Peter is just on his way to me for my vote NLA for PM party
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!