Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

... and all based on rumours!!!
    What?? Which bit is only a rumour?

I also thought this thread was gospel, the truth and 100% based on locked on facts. God now I feel a tad silly
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

... and all based on rumours!!!
    What?? Which bit is only a rumour?

I also thought this thread was gospel, the truth and 100% based on locked on facts. God now I feel a tad silly

Only 27 of the messages were rumour - the others are all locked on FACT which will be confirmed in the near future
  • theres an hour or so of your life you wont ever get back if you read this...
  • Good news, the new Board have promised to compensate everyone who spent time reading about them. FACT
  • [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]Good news, the new Board have promised to compensate everyone who spent time reading about them. FACT

How about extra for those who posted about them?
  • double bubble for them
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]Good news, the new Board have promised to compensate everyone who spent time reading about them. FACT

How about extra for those who posted about them?

They are sending the men in white coats for those that posted !
  • I don't want to go with the men in white coats it was all NLA and Henry I swear!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I don't want to go with the men in white coats it was all NLA and Henry I swear!!!!!!

At your age Dazz....Just don`t drop the soap in the shower ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• New Board have quoted McMurphy to renage on payments to men in white coats. FACT

"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it".
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]New Board have quoted McMurphy to renage on payments to men in white coats. FACT

"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it".

My ALL TIME favourite movie Ralph.....saw it in San Fransisco when it first came out....at the end the entire audience stood up and cheered/applauded for a full couple of minutes....OK it was a Californian audience but I've 'never' been in a cinema where the audience did that..... before or since.
    Since then I'm a devoted Jack Nicholson fan.
    Have you seen ....As Good As It Get's?
  • The restaurant scene on the harbour, classic
  • [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]The restaurant scene on the harbour, classic

Charlton are re locating to Margate shock !
  • So our buyer must be Big Alan Sugar!
  • Apprentice Winner to be new Charlton Manager - I hope it is Kate Walsh
  • I might even buy a season ticket if that happened.
  • Just got off the phone to PV and he said if you dont start taking this thread seriously he is going to eff orf
  • edited May 2009
    NLA:
    C'mon.......we need [/rumours[/newss]s] real news anything !

the truth..
  • see the sanchez thread mate all i have is on there
  • Sponsored links:

• nla you do realise your cred will be shot if you have this wrong ;0)
  • i am willing to take that risk mate my sources are pretty good plus this guy is an addick also

it is going to be like quinn and sundland
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]nla you do realise your cred will be shot if you have this wrong ;0)

What cred? LOL!
  • easy SA i thought we were buds
  • I think this thread is slowing down, looks like everyone is moving to the Sanchez thread instead.

So logically that proves it must be right ... well done NLA!
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: That bloke from the Fans Forum[/cite]We will be playing in League One next season but if the club get the right breaks over the next few weeks, I believe positive news will breathe fresh confidence along Floyd Road and confirm a few more season ticket sales.

Sounds like a possible takeover to me.
  • the phrase straws and clutching at spring to mind now...
  • i dunno if it is clutching at Matt Springs straws but that talk of

"if the club get the right breaks"

just sounds to have something in it!
  • edited May 2009
    Is this the one you mean Charlton4eva?
  • Moving to Margate....great, can I wear a dress?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!