Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hmm...Cardiff or Ringside WWE at the O2??

Oooo it's a toughy.

Which do I take my 8 year old to? The O2 or the House of Pain?

There's only one way to find out. . . . . FIGHT!

Comments

• Options
    or another night of 'entertainment' enjoying
  • Options
    ummmm

wwe-divas.jpg

or

Kelly_Youga_Charlton.jpg
  • Options
    WWE all day long If not i'll take his place and go to WWE ;o)
  • Options
    AFKA looks stacked in a mask ;oP
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    wwe-divas.jpg
  • Options
    WWE possibly the best thing in SE7 at the moment got a coach up last night with a load of mates quality night of raw fun
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]AFKA looks stacked in a mask ;oP

mightymidgets_1.jpg
  • Options
    We are going to the O2 Tonight for WWE (so that's 3 season ticket holders not at the Valley tonight) We got the WWE Tickets way before Christmas and at that time it didn't clash with a game, but to be honest (I never thought I would hear myself saying this) I'm not fussed about missing the match.

:o)
  • Options
    I was there last night and will be there again tonight, my er, 8 year old son loves it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]WWE possibly the best thing in SE7 at the moment got a coach up last night with a load of mates quality night of raw fun
    Did you catch a t-shirt?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was on chair but was told to get down by a steward and just missed one though!! You really going again tonight? Got any spares?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]I was on chair but was told to get down by a steward and just missed one though!! You really going again tonight? Got any spares?
    I'm going again tonight, up in the nose bleed section again. Haven't got any spares mate.

The Undertaker is main eventing tonight, should be awesome!
  • Options
    I took my my 4 year old last night V.I.P !!

He thought it was his birthday and xmas rolled into one when John Cena came out to his music 3 times!!

He also didnt think he would see Y2J,CM PUNK or Rey Misterio due to the draft last week but his little face lit up when they all came out

Top night entertainment for the kids!

And then I come back to earth by going tonight............No divas or fireworks eh?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]ummmm

wwe-divas.jpg

or

Kelly_Youga_Charlton.jpg

LOL
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I went to Raw at Wembley Arena two years ago. Great fun.
  • Options
    John Cena is the conks.

FOD let me know if there is any touts down there tonight looks like i will be the only one at the Valley
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]John Cena is the conks.

FOD let me know if there is any touts down there tonight looks like i will be the only one at the Valley
    I'll be very surprised if there's no touts there tonight. I reckon you're best bet is to get there for around 7, or perhaps earlier and see if there's anything going, if not jump on a bus to The Valley.
  • Options
    I went last year and thought it was fantastic value even at £50 a pop

The O2 is a perfect venue for it as well
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    1965jr loves this stuff...hes got loads of the figures and doesn't stop playing with them...hasn't quite sussed out that it's all show and he butted his mate at school the other day playing wrestling and got sent home :(
  • Options
    i've said before i stunnered a bully at school - my proudest wrestling moment - Suspended for a week not so proud!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't believe adults are writing this.
  • Options
    You're just jealous Algarve. . .

It's a bit like watching Charlton, you do have grown men diving around and feigning injury but without the utter joyless misery.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]1965jr loves this stuff...hes got loads of the figures and doesn't stop playing with them...hasn't quite sussed out that it's all show and he butted his mate at school the other day playing wrestling and got sent home :(
    Its no show trust me what i saw last night is serious stuff and great to watch
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I can't believe adults are writing this.

Yep, but look on the bright side, this thread has stopped them ranting away wildly on the St. George's day thread...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I can't believe adults are writing this.
    I knew someone would pipe up soon!
  • Options
    This in a micro leotard

mariaqs4.jpg

Fighting this

ashley4li.jpg

Or this:

ff-aug21-Nicky%20BaileyWEB.jpg
  • Options
    So what you are saying is we have a choice between watching two big tits or going to WWE?
  • Options
    Maria and Kelly Kelly Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey a big tit?
  • Options
    Some people have no idea get yourself a ticket next time its on near you or spend a night in front of the box and watch this you will be hooked guarantee