Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hmm...Cardiff or Ringside WWE at the O2??

Comments

• Options
    Medders has two big tits?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I can't believe adults are writing this.
    I knew someone would pipe up soon!

Glad you anticipated it ForD, happy to be of service...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]1965jr loves this stuff...hes got loads of the figures and doesn't stop playing with them...hasn't quite sussed out that it's all show and he butted his mate at school the other day playing wrestling and got sent home :(
    Its no show trust me what i saw last night is serious stuff and great to watch

Fair enough..what i should have said is that they know what they are doing and my 6yr old alas does not, i'll have to have another word in his shell like when is see him this weekend :)
  • Options
    been a follower since the early 90's Hulk Hogan Andre the Giant, LOD the undertaker etc.. missus got me tickets last april for my birthday but got struck down with flu so couldnt go was gutted, i know its staged and i laugh at some of the antix but for a couple of hours entertainment it pisses all over Eastenders to be honest. Trying to get my eldest son who is 5 into it but he is still abit soft but deffo will get young Ben into so i have an excuse to watch it..

2725346871_8e3e83c3cd.jpg?v=0
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited April 2009
    Don't make it like they used to.

Royal Rumble 92 will stick in my memory - Ric Flair from start to finish - WOOOOOO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Don't make it like they used to.

Royal Rumble 92 will stick in my memory - Ric Flair from start to finish - WOOOOOO
    Bobby Heenan 's best night!

I will never understand how an actor like Jackie Chan gets respect for doing his own stunts in a film, with cinema punches. Whereas a Wrestler, all of whom do their own stunts in front of a live audience in a single take, don't because it's fake.
  • Options
    -
  • Options
    Watch the movie the wrestler - strange and wonderful movie?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Don't make it like they used to.

Bobby Heenan 's best night!

I will never understand how an actor like Jackie Chan gets respect for doing his own stunts in a film, with cinema punches. Whereas a Wrestler, all of whom do their own stunts in front of a live audience in a single take, don't because it's fake.

Exactly. We all know the results are staged but the stunts are quite real. Tables, ladders and chairs matches are brutal.
    And anyone should have a read of Mick Foleys book. Where there's a bit that says "With both men back on the top of the cell, Undertaker chokeslammed Mankind (Mick Foley), and a section of the cage gave way. Foley fell through and hit the ring hard. A chair that had been atop the cage also slammed Foley's head and knocked out a tooth as he hit the canvas. He was also knocked unconscious for a few moments from the impact, but he finished the match after waking up".
  • Options
    Bushwhackers L Block...

legends.

bushwhackers.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh no here comes Macho man Randy Savage........
  • Options
    Lest we forget. . .
  • Options
    Davey Boy Smith RIP..
  • Options
    AFKA is gone be there tonight:

hornswoggle.jpg
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]AFKA is gone be there tonight:

[img h=392 w=402]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z36/almightyray/hornswoggle.jpg[/img][/quote]

LMFAO!!

Hornswoggle is a bit taller though?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    my fav was:

boss.jpg
  • Options
    I tell you who was at Raw last night...

Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat! What an honour it was to see him, one of my all time favs!
  • Options
    rickydragon.jpg

the wwe is trying to bring back some of the legends which is great, old hacksaw jim duggan is still doing the rounds too.

20080714.jpg
  • Options
    Hacksaw was the nuts FACT
  • Options
    You shouldn't display pictures of him with his WWF dragon gimmick Adam...

steamboat-ricky08.jpg

This is much better!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jake 'The Snake' Roberts was actually in my local boozer the Wheatsheaf once but no snake with.

Zeus was my all time Fav
  • Options
    One for the ladies...
  • Options
    WHHOOOO Get You...

paul+bearer.bmp

;-)
  • Options
    My favs were Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels! Out of the current bunch Orton and Jericho.

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    People always ask about why they changed there name from wwf to wwe well it comes back from 1994 when then they had a fight to see who can own the wwf name, as you can see stone cold got a can of whop ass opend on him...

wwf-panda.jpg
  • Options
    Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels i think are still going in Raw - Maybe they are Smackdown now?
  • Options
    Shawn 'sexy boy' michaels is still going strong better than ever, rick flair lost a retirement match last year but still is part of the wwe, so is Rowdy Roddy Piper and sgt slaughter still rocks up every now and then also. who was the posh english bloke who used to do the commentry?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels i think are still going in Raw - Maybe they are Smackdown now?
    Michaels retired Flair at WM 24 and is still on Raw.
  • Options
    I havent watched it for at least 8 years. Only briefly flick to it when there's sailing/tennis on the other Sky Sports channels.
  • Options
    I can't believe I've just read that thread....