Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hmm...Cardiff or Ringside WWE at the O2??

Comments

• Options
    Money
  • Options
    02Virgil.jpg

Ted Dibiasis son is now wrestling
  • Options
    All time favourite is the Undertaker, a legend and future hall of famer!
    Don't understand why crowds boo John Cena, he's not the best wrestler but by no means the worst, and his strength is unbelievable.
  • Options
    Kane has always been my favourite, got moved to SD last week though :-(
  • Options
    Doink the Clown was my favourite.
  • Options
    It's because they always portray (sp) him as a Face never a Heel which is kind of boring and his specials are lame.

I signed up as a Chain Gang Soldier got a free T-Shirt I was 16 at the time!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Doink the Clown was my favourite.

and AFKA's..

doinktheclown.jpg
  • Options
    Eurgh I have a fear of Clowns :oS
  • Options
    Bad boy tag team
  • Options
    Here's a question :

How many wrestler's has Chavo Guerrero been?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Irwin R Schyster wernt it Jimmy Heart without a mega phone for once.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]How many wrestler's has Chavo Guerrero been?

Ring name(s) Chavo Guerrero[1]
    Chavito Guerrero
    Lieutenant Loco[2]
    Chavo Guerrero, Jr.[2]
    Kerwin White[3]

from wiki.

vicky guerrero... is she really disabled or doing a brian potter?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Vicky Guerrero is not disabled it's a bit like when (i dont remember who feigned a broken arm and collarbone only to then be fine two weeks later????)

Was Vicky really Eddie's Wife? if so he was too good for her, And thats after He Lied... He Cheated... and He Stole
  • Options
    think the only true married couple in wwe is tripple H and steffani MacMahon, vicky cant be married in real life to Edge in real life surely... i did hear a rumour from years ago that even macho man marriage was a sham to.
  • Options
    christ... im a looser..

loser.jpg
  • Options
    Wow I just wiki'd it and She was Married to him and has now been sacked!

After Raw Vince Mcmahon talked to Vickie about her WWE contract being jeopardy to WWE, the next day Vickie was released from her WWE contract, all story lines with her have been let go.
  • Options
    "Its the Phoenix fun day come and join the fun"

vickie%20guerrero%20y%20edge.JPG

"Stop Crapping get Cracking... Avanti Gerry"
  • Options
    I thought everyone was taking the piss earlier going on about a load of people going on about this so enthusiastically, but fug me?!!?!

LADS?!!! What is this all about?
  • Options
    Not a bad show tonight!
  • Options
    its marmite carter, you either like it or hate it, still brings the kid out of me at the age of 28, its like a i cant understand why people watch eastenders week in week out when i have seen nursey school plays with better acting, its just somthing you do and a man of your tastes would deffo enjoy the divas especially during a bra and pantie battle royale... try it you might like it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a night last night, much better than being down the Valley :o)

Triple H v Orton in a steel cage, Batista, The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy - quality nights entertainment!
  • Options
    Triple h there I knew i should have been there instead went to Charlton.

Carter get as grip this is biggest sporting event ever held in this country before the olympics 2012
  • Options
    'sporting event' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    There were loads of empty seats last night CAFCBourne, half the upper tier wasn't opened. As it was a tapping and not a live show there were less breaks as well.

My £35 view was a hell of a lot better than the £45 I had!
  • Options
    HHH never loses. Keeping it in the family
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]There were loads of empty seats last night CAFCBourne, half the upper tier wasn't opened. As it was a tapping and not a live show there were less breaks as well.

My £35 view was a hell of a lot better than the £45 I had!

It wasn't live show come on?? Who won what?
    Not a sell out either that does surprise me thought these events would be pact to the rafters with wrestling fanatics.
    When they doing more mate?
    Maybe all us lifers could go together for one!!
  • Options
    Stopped watching WWF a long, long time ago!

Was right into it back then as well as British wrestling. My old man was good mates with a wrestler called Pete Roberts so we used to get really good seats when he was fighting, got to meet loads of the other wrestlers backstage and I've got one of Pete's medals somewhere at home. One Sunday, they arranged a surprise for me.. we went out to Pete's house in Walderslade and found the 'Million Dollar Man' sitting in the living room with his Mrs! I was 12 or 13 at the time. His Mrs was a right sort.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    There's a DX return thing at the O2 in November that they were advertising, it's not going to be televised though.

As for the results, have a look on google! In the main event The Big Show KOed the Undertaker and Batista and Shane McMahon beat Priceless. HHH Defended his title in a cage against Orton in a non televised match.

As for it not selling out, the shows have gotten quite bad over the last few years and interested as faded. Hopefully that means they will reduce ticket prices next time!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]wolverhampton~12~nov~74.JPG

Would think that's him. Was called 'the Super Destroyer' !