Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby vs Charlton match thread

Comments

• Options
    was hoping to, but circumstances emant it couldn't happen - could be on a few awaydays next year though :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]was hoping to, but circumstances emant it couldn't happen - could be on a few awaydays next year though :-)

Don't take long to get to brentford though ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]was hoping to, but circumstances emant it couldn't happen - could be on a few awaydays next year though :-)[/quote]

Yeah must admit walsalls very tempting!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    The commentator bird just said there are only 50 away fans. Do you think the coach made it? We are making most of the noise though!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]The commentator bird just said there are only 50 away fans. Do you think the coach made it? We are making most of the noise though!

No. typical charlton!
  • Options
    They weren't on a Lewis coach were they?
  • Options
    Fifty? Must be the loudest group of fifty ever, unless they are directly facing her microphone or something...what's the betting she's wrong?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]was hoping to, but circumstances emant it couldn't happen - could be on a few awaydays next year though :-)

Don't take long to get to brentford though ;-)

lol
  • Options
    VFR audible again
  • Options
    "That's why we're going down" also very audible :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Que sara sara.....wherever will be, will be.....we're going to division three...que sara sara.
  • Options
    Think they are now singing the name of players we want to keep.
  • Options
    corner
  • Options
    comes to nothing naturally
  • Options
    really sounds like a nothing game, but certainly if Derby score there cannot be any internal resources in the Charlton players to want to try and come back...still 0-0 at the mo
  • Options
    very entertaining so far
  • Options
    Hang on breaking news.... Kris Commons is the only player wearing short sleeves, no Jordan Stewart (who she has just realised is playing) is wearing them too!!!! Jeez.
  • Options
    commentary stopped just like that
  • Options
    just me?
  • Options
    and back on just like that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    back now
  • Options
    Burnley equalised at Southampton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]just me?

Nope Seth, me too.
  • Options
    'plug pulled'- back now. 3 mins stoppage time! (Rob Elliott injury)
  • Options
    now listenin g I hate this commentator shes rubbish
  • Options
    Half time, tea time 0-0
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]now listenin g I hate this commentator shes rubbish[/quote]

What's 'rubbish' about her?
    She's getting the names right and giving an OK reading of the game, with the crowd-noises to help....
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    hh
  • Options
    sounds an exciting game !!
  • Options
    Haven't got commentry so will take your word for it. Have we had any chances???