Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby vs Charlton match thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    We were at a game NLA? WTF i was too busy singing dancing and cheering on derby's behalf as they were so quiet.

Nice stadium Shit Fans!
  • Options
    Just got back. It was an entertaining day out as much for the banter as the football itself.

There were few chances on target for either team. Derby shaded it in terms of chances, we had the bulk of possession. We passed it around nicely at time but we just had no cutting edge.

I fail to see what Burton brings to the party. At least Kandol is a burly handful.

Our best players were Jonjo, ZZ, Racon, Ward, Sam and Hudson. Nobody had a bad game except Burton (which may not have been his fault as he was a lone striiker for much of the time).
  • Options
    thought butters had a better game as did youga!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]I have rarely wanted a season to end so much.

Back to an old-style 3rd division tour next season - at least that should be more of a laugh than the last couple of years.

Thats what we said when we left the Prem.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates Gents, I was there and hadnt a clue what went on :(................................Feck my head hurts :0
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Just got back. It was an entertaining day out as much for the banter as the football itself.

There were few chances on target for either team. Derby shaded it in terms of chances, we had the bulk of possession. We passed it around nicely at time but we just had no cutting edge.

I fail to see what Burton brings to the party. At least Kandol is a burly handful.

Our best players were Jonjo, ZZ, Racon, Ward, Sam and Hudson. Nobody had a bad game except Burton (which may not have been his fault as he was a lone striiker for much of the time).

What Bing said other than on Burton who did what he could without service.