Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Norwich

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2009
    i'll buy you as many as you want coral. please also tell your friends.
    just transfer the money through western union.
  • Options
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarwich have agreed to do the ol beam back thingy. They are selling 1500 tickets to watch the game at Carrow Road, priced at £5 and £3.

Are we owed any of this money?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarwich have agreed to do the ol beam back thingy. They are selling 1500 tickets to watch the game at Carrow Road, priced at £5 and £3.

anyone know of any norwich message boards? i want to go on there and ask if anyone has a spare for the beamback.
  • Options
    norwich fans over the moon at reaction of beam back..

yokel.jpg?t=1240931745
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]norwich fans over the moon at reaction of beam back..

yokel.jpg?t=1240931745

the one on the right looks like it's wearing a charlton top!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]norwich fans over the moon at reaction of beam back..

yokel.jpg?t=1240931745

the one on the right looks like it's wearing a charlton top!

Thats Ollies long lost brother surely?
  • Options
    were they at Derby?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarwich have agreed to do the ol beam back thingy. They are selling 1500 tickets to watch the game at Carrow Road, priced at £5 and £3.

anyone know of any norwich message boards? i want to go on there and ask if anyone has a spare for the beamback.

You've already been to one relegation funeral already this season.

And you want to go to another?
    Glutton for punishment, lol

;o)
  • Options
    http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1654983/ShowPost.aspx
  • Options
    If the posts on AFKAs link are true then this could all get a bit tricky don`t you think ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    the club are aware of the situation as SS told me the other day should be ok, just expect stewards to be on red alert and loads of old bill. they know there are large numbers of Norwich trying to get tickets expect the will be a zero tolerence policy on sunday. if anyone has been dumb enough to sell season tickets to norwich and they get kicked out dont expect to see much footie at the valley for a couple of seasons... :-(
  • Options
    season ticket for 30 quid? losers. got to be at least fifty.. not that i woudl. honest..................
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]got to be at least fifty.. not that i woudl. honest..................

when i worked on the turnstyles bout 10 years ago was working the jimmy seed think we were playing reading.. bloke slipped me a £50 note to let him in.. needless to say i refused and informed the police and he was arrested for trying to gain improper access to the ground..... Not!! had the best piss up with my mates after the game in greenwich of all time.. Or none of this could have happend if the law are reading this...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]got to be at least fifty.. not that i woudl. honest..................

when i worked on the turnstyles bout 25 years ago was working the jimmy seed think we were playing reading.. bloke slipped me a £50 note to let him in.. needless to say i refused and informed the police and he was arrested for trying to gain improper access to the ground..... Not!! had the best piss up with my mates after the game in greenwich of all time.. Or none of this could have happend if the law are reading this...

Your real name must be Robert Lee, then ..... ?

;o)
  • Options
    you got me Oggy..althogh im actally genral Robert E Lee... ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]you got me Oggy..althogh im actually midfield general Robert E Lee... ;-)

Right!
    This could cause Civil War.

;o)
  • Options
    Remember when I was a kid, John 'Stonewall' Jackson playing in goal for Palarse and Orient.
    (but not at the same time)
  • Options
    Could be interesting this.
  • Options
    I cannot believe that no one on here would sell their ticket.
    If you was offered , say £150.00 for a pair of tickets you would bite their hands off.
    After watching the shit that has been dished up this season, i would call it compensation.
    Hopefully i meet a couple of Norwich supporters with a pocket full of cash.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]I cannot believe that no one on here would sell their ticket.
    If you was offered , say £150.00 for a pair of tickets ...... .

The sav vy ones say, "On no, not me, no way!"
    Wink, wink ..... a nods as good as a wink to a blind bat.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If i had say 5 spare tickets and a norwich fan wanted to whisper me and put an additional £15 on top of each of the ticket prices i'd be £75 up unless say I lied and got north lower tickets which are £10 less then it'd be £25 on top which'd be a tidy profit of £125

lol just kidding I am not buying tickets for anyone except me and my biatch lol (She'll kill me if she reads that)
  • Options
    But is £150 compensation enough for a possible ban for selling home tickets to away fans?

I've had my fair share of bans, and they are no fun I can tell you.
  • Options
    i could make a few Quid here with my red card.

LOL
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2009
    What about, if you take the main ticket out the front of your season ticket and give that to them?

Does the actual booklet have any identifying numbers etc on in?

"Here you go farmer, north upper, find a seat"

lol
  • Options
    And what about next season when you take up your seat and your neighbours say
    "Why did you sell your season tickets to that violent foul mouth norwich thug?"

Funny that someone in Norwich "knows" that we are all going to sell and at what price.

Any Norwich fan approaching me will be asked for £1000 cash or no deal
  • Options
    To Norwich fans looking for me to sell my ticket. I wont take as payment:

* 10 Kgs of carrots
    * My lawn being grazzed by your goats.
    * 2 piglets
    * Family members (maybe if babes about 25 with a big cheast)
    * Dinner with Delia
    * Dinner without Delia
    * My roof being thatched
    * Videos of sale of The Century
    * Nude pics of Nicholas Parsons

huge bundles of cash might tempt me tho.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]* Nude pics of Nicholas Parsons

NicholasParsons.jpg
  • Options
    If we have another season next year like this one,
    it'll be worth selling your ST to a Norwich fan ...... just to get the club ban........(!)

;o)
  • Options
    Liverpool fans were offering £300 a ticket at the last game at the Valley a few seasons ago (they'd just won the UEFA Cup) and getting very few takers. Although given most people's stereotype of Scousers, most of us probably assumed it was counterfeit notes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Liverpool fans were offering £300 a ticket at the last game at the Valley a few seasons ago (they'd just won the UEFA Cup) and getting very few takers. Although given most people's stereotype of Scousers, most of us probably assumed it was counterfeit notes.
    They had mine.