Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Norwich

124»

Comments

• Options
    Just so you are aware, anyone who sells their season ticket to a Norwich fan who subsequently causes trouble will unlikely be able to re-new ever again. Now you may think that's a Godsend now but things change & when we have won the Championship Title in 2010/11 & all your mates went every game & you missed everyone due to your Ban you may come to regret it. DO NOT PASS YOUR TICKET TO A NORWICH FAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES unless of course you don't wanna come back to the Valley again yourself of course.
  • Options
    And thats come from Rick who is the boss of all things like this.
  • Options
    WSS - careful, you don't want to get banned for causing trouble
  • Options
    Done be silly mate, the Everitt's love me.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Done be silly mate, the Everitt's love me.[/quote]

Someone's got to
  • Options
    anyone got a spare for Ledge :-)
  • Options
    I have mate!

North lower block E

Im in a box on Sunday.
  • Options
    In fairness Ketters, it is true that you will never beable to renew for a s/t again. Plenty I know who have been on club bans (cant think who ;-), not banning orders with radius etc) have been easily able to get in by getting others to buy tickets for them etc.
  • Options
    Just remembered that i have my mates ST, so I'll keep mine sell his to a Norwich fan, get him to buy a ticket on the day and I'll pocket the difference. When we take our seats I'll tell a steward that there is a Norwich fans in the seat next to me, get him ejected, my mate can then take his normal seat. He is moving oop north, so is not planning to renew, so will not realise that he has been banned and I am £125 to the good! Will I need to declare this to the tax man?
  • Options
    Nice one Kap ... seems like a good plan.

But make sure you keep it quiet ... ooops!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]I have mate!

North lower block E

Im in a box on Sunday.

Their letting you in a box?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]In fairness Ketters, it is true that you will never beable to renew for a s/t again. Plenty I know who have been on club bans (cant think who ;-), not banning orders with radius etc) have been easily able to get in by getting others to buy tickets for them etc.

Would not dis-agree on that but if you are picked out on Camera you would be slung out First minute or last, it's the chance you take !
  • Options
    8 of us mate including F.W!!!!!

God help us all!!
  • Options
    Kap 10.....Looked for you in the rose of denmark but couldnt find you, maybe next year. Just as well your pub welcomes away fans it was the only one not crammed full. I will not post here again because I am not welcome by some but thanks for your comments and thanks to the Charlton fans who welcomed us today.
    Coral