Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Independent Travel - Derby (Apr 2009)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]TCE

A bit earlier than you by the sound of it. Went straight for curry and was home about 10-30.

Thanks for putting up with my coughing most of the day

It wern't my fault, honest Guv :)
  • Options
    Brilliant day, cheers to WIWLB for organising. I was totally drunk...Job Done!
  • Options
    Yeah

Thanks Dean quality day was had by all. Put me down for the next one.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Next time we should go in this one

http://justcoachhire.co.uk/coach-types/double-decker-coach-hire/

Or

http://justcoachhire.co.uk/coach-types/luxury-coach-hire/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    palcafc and his boy for giving the stewards the runaround with the sillystream

That should read Dazzler's Brother and Palcafc's Lad giving the stewards the runaround with the silly string!

"We've got more silly string" "go get a proper job, go get a proper job"
  • Options
    I think our away days are gonna be more mental than it was yesterday in League One

Count me in for the next one, maybe a pre season friendly one of these?
  • Options
    let's do our best at the norwich game for a similar atmosphere and all the same songs ;o)
  • Options
    Plus more songs such as my ones:

The mighty CAFC
    Are off to Wembley
    To win the Paint Trophy

Sha la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la la la
    We're gonna win the Paint Trophy
  • Options
    The Championship, is upside down.........
  • Options
    Good day all round.

Great to see some as well as meet some new faces.

I hope everyone enjoyed the day and no doubt we can do a few next season.

Mant thanks for your kind comments

WIWLB
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good day all round and well organised by wiwlb, me and my daughter really enjoyed ourselves, great friendly pub with a very good chippy just across the road,great atmosphere at the game and half time was even better, why don't more grounds take a leaf out of derby's book,old bill and stewards really enjoyed themselves.

oh and btw... we took your weatherspoons,we took your weatherspoons.

Will defo go again.

Thanks wiwlb.
  • Options
    Playing football while tipsy in the pub ftw!
  • Options
    Can't say anymore than what other have already said.

Absolutely cracking day from start to finish.
  • Options
    Great day out, thanks to Dean for organising and all others for adding to the day.
    Special thanks to Rich for stealing AFKA's food and for everyone who cleared up the arse wiping debate ;o)
  • Options
    Cani just ask who let that fart go, I mean seriously i felt like vomitting it was that bad!
  • Options
    Half time was great, only thing that spoilt it was having to going back in to watch the football.
    1st prize for fancy dress had to go to "the only gay" however a close second was the bloke in a suit without a tie on the tochline who came as a football manager, just didn't pull it off.
  • Options
    Great day as has been said and thanks WIWLB for all the hard work in getting it going. Great to put faces to names and my two boys will now definately say "NO TO CRACK" ............. thanks Ollie !
  • Options
    The friendly Derby fans wishing us a safe journey home.....NOT!
  • Options
    awesome day. I've lost my voice because of Saturday and then watching the marathon from 11 till 5 yesterday, but what a weekend. I'm absolutely shattered.

photos are hilarious, so will upload and put up as soon as possible!

Thanks Dean for organising - defo up for the next one.

"we love chris powell more than you"
  • Options
    Agreed on all that. Great day out. 500 of us outsung 30000 of them the whole match.

But am I the only one who thinks Nathan is actually a Norwich fan playing the long game to get a ticket for next week?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Half time was great, only thing that spoilt it was having to going back in to watch the football.
    1st prize for fancy dress had to go to "the only gay" however a close second was the bloke in a suit without a tie on the tochline who came as a football manager, just didn't pull it off.

Dressing up as a football manager could be a good theme for an away day next season. Do you think 50 or so people barking out instructions from behind the goal would confuse our lot...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Great day out, thanks to Dean for organising and all others for adding to the day.
    Special thanks to Rich for stealing AFKA's food and for everyone who cleared up the arse wiping debate ;o)

He was still moaning about it in the pub at Old Bexley, in the end I just bought him a pack of salt n vinegar to shut him up and I don't even eat chocolate!!!

Cheers WIWALB for sorting out the day, absolutely superb.
  • Options
    " I DONT EVEN LIIIIIIIIIKE CHOCOLATE!" LOL
  • Options
    How many shots did we blaze over in the game??! That is the only thing i can remember about the actual game.

Who was in charge of the silly string? Sure i was targeted!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]How many shots did we blaze over in the game??! That is the only thing i can remember about the actual game.

I thought they were playing with one of our beach balls.

As it was MOG's birthday on Saturday, the first drink was on him. ;-0)

All over his jeans, as he sat down.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Agreed on all that. Great day out. 500 of us outsung 30000 of them the whole match.

But am I the only one who thinks Nathan is actually a Norwich fan playing the long game to get a ticket for next week?

LOL i dont know to be honest would be funny if he is!
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]How many shots did we blaze over in the game??! That is the only thing i can remember about the actual game.

Who was in charge of the silly string? Sure i was targeted!

Ha ha that would palcafc's son and My brother - the steward was a true target.

Also anyone remember my brothers very wrong rendition of who ate all the pies????
  • Options
    I hate silly string and I was just in front of it!

"we've got more silly string" when you were spraying the empty can in that stewards face i thought he was going to explode with frustration!

must apologise, I didn't get to know who any of you were!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]

Also anyone remember my brothers very wrong rendition of who ate all the pies????

Yes, that was funny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]" I DONT EVEN LIIIIIIIIIKE CHOCOLATE!" LOL

B*stard!! Had to have a word in your old mans ear in the end to sort you out! Surprised your not talking about willys and fannys for once!
  • Options
    I was literally in front of all you lot in the shirts and beards. It just kept flying into the back of my head.

'We pay your benefits'