Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Independent Travel - Derby (Apr 2009)

124»

Comments

• Options
    I'm a bit gutted I didn't go to be honest

I would have loved all the superheroes!! The chunky bloke dressed as Dafyd though looks like fat Chelsea Luke and I have a picture of him dressed the same. Truly terrifying.

Had a quality barbeque at home though.

Them days make you realise it could be worse eh?
  • Options
    i think those days make you remember that however crap we are you can still enjoy your football and it doesn't have to be a miserable experience.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm a bit gutted I didn't go to be honest

I would have loved all the superheroes!! The chunky bloke dressed as Dafyd though looks like fat Chelsea Luke and I have a picture of him dressed the same. Truly terrifying.

Had a quality barbeque at home though.

Them days make you realise it could be worse eh?

I missed ya Dicko mate, was a great day tho, truly one of the best away days i have had, everything was perfect (90 minutes of football aside) but the journey, company, banter, boozer, booze (the guest ale Bomber was the muts) the OB and stewards at half time all was just great and successful away day. Well done WIWALB. Top man top day.
  • Options
    Is that 3 letter cartoon character & my northern mate (sitting down) in picture 46?
  • Options
    Yeah I'm in for a few next season. Do one for the pikeys if they go up. Even if you don't have a ticket, converge on the Medway towns and take the place over.

I'm going to do my own festival next summer you know. The Mighty Boosh did it so why can't I?

I'll hold it in Rochester castle grounds and call it DickFest 2010. You up for it?
  • Options
    yes DA9. Your northern mate was on the coach.
  • Options
    Love this pic!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes DA9. Your northern mate was on the coach.

LOL...and kept himself out of the photos, he does have a rep to keep you know, lol, cheers B
  • Options
    Carter

you and I both live in Mudway surely we are not pikeys
  • Options
    i have pictures of him but chose not to put them on here. I only put that picture on there as its funny of northstandsteve jumping up and down and getting irate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i have pictures of him but chose not to put them on here. I only put that picture on there as its funny of northstandsteve jumping up and down and getting irate.

No, the bald patch one is perfect, lol
  • Options
    Was he not on the other bus mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: palcafc[/cite]Carter

you and I both live in Mudway surely we are not pikeys

No we are not

The lot that 'support' Gillingham though are. They all support them when they do ok, the rest of the time they wear united, liverpool and chelski shirts. Good Charlton base in the area we live though mate. Wouldn't know it but there is
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Was he not on the other bus mate?

Not sure fella, cant wait to remind of his day trip with the Charlton Lifers
  • Options
    You do that, tell him i got a nice pic of him and SL posing for me at half time. they were happy to.
  • Options
    DA9 the northern chap was gibbing me 2 go on St Gs Day as was big Rob, a certain SE9 was pumpin his coach, but could see that one geting there and back .

looks like the 3 letter cartoon chap dont it. He was about StGs Day as well.

Curb-it ill tell him yu have 1 n him in a ginger beard and if he dnt supply u and Tavern with lots of booze it gets posted.

DA9 please dont forget to give our WestHam mate grief for suddenly finding his Scottish roots !
  • Options
    And the C.L.I.T is no longer sticky!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Was he not on the other bus mate?[/quote]

Not sure fella, cant wait to remind of his day trip with the Charlton Lifers[/quote]There were a few other faces on there as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]christ those chips were lovely... and yet he still couldnt run fast enough to get to the curry house when we got off the bus!

LOL

I didn't actually eat any of the chips!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]I didn't actually eat any of the chips!

the missus washed my jeans on sunday bless her got stabbed by the wodden fork still in my pocket he he...