Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Independent Travel - Derby (Apr 2009)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]But am I the only one who thinks Nathan is actually a Norwich fan playing the long game to get a ticket for next week?

Nathan is definitely playing the long Game on this one.

Great Day cheers WIWALB for organising it.
  • Options
    "Faint in a minute, he's gonna faint in a minute"

Yes that was me blowing that bloody thing up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]I was literally in front of all you lot in the shirts and beards. It just kept flying into the back of my head.

'We pay your benefits'

Yep that was definately my brother kept landing plush on your head and your mate was picking it out of your hair for you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]"Faint in a minute, he's gonna faint in a minute"

Yes that was me blowing that bloody thing up.

"you couldn't blow in a brothel, couldn't blow in a brothel"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]I was literally in front of all you lot in the shirts and beards. It just kept flying into the back of my head.

'We pay your benefits'

Yep that was definately my brother kept landing plush on your head and your mate was picking it out of your hair for you!

Wasn't even my mate! Nice of him though....
  • Options
    Hope this link works

Enjoy peeps.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2009
    Some crackers there B!

The one with Steve running out of the group shot made me laugh the most for some reason!

"One Spongebob Squarepants, there's only one Spongebob Squarepants"
  • Options
    Thanks B.

Thankfully not too many of me but Henry jnr will be happy when he sees them.
  • Options
    Can't access them, can someone paste up the group shot outside the coach
  • Options
    group shot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol, run Steve, run!
  • Options
    he's running away from a curb_it headlock I reckon!
  • Options
    I was sat a few seats along by the looks of it.

Some great pics.
  • Options
    great pics B well done
  • Options
    This is funny tho with GHE on shoulders
  • Options
    My back was killing me yesterday!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Highlights of the day for me:

1)Going to an away game with my old man for the first time in 10 years..

2)Me dad in the car on the way to the pick up “Will take it easy today” 5 pints of Bomber, 4 Whiskeys a red wine in the ground (Gaylord..) 3 Pies, Half a bag of Chips A bag of pork scratchings and sleeping all the way home.. Priceless.

3)Listening to the… Coughs.. and Ducks for cover.. The older geezers down stairs there stories were top draw, one that I will never forget was about a bloke called Bingo or something.. Used to turn up home and away in full kit even shin pads!! The phrase ‘Doing a Fasahnu’ will be doing the rounds for some time from now on.

4)Having the best couple of hours drinking in a boozer I have had for some time, someone was looking for AFKA and someone said he was round the back on the Swings nearly spat half my carling over the derby mob.. Doyle turning up with nearly £30 quids worth of chips and pies.. Chatting to the elderly bloke in the shirt and tie about all things Cloughie and derby, we all shook his hand on the way out too. Being referred to as ‘Picture dude’ by Ollie. Who else though the coach driver had sneaked in for a pint was his bloody double it was..

5)Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy.. And that was me just making my way to the back of the stand… just caught chrissy Powell coming out and waving.. Some of the best singing and laughing ive done in years..

6)Match wise, apart from Jonjo and Bailey having a few efforts it pretty much passed me by.

7)Going out for a smoke at halftime was bloody awesome in the sun.. Something we should get the FF to have a look at.

Top day out cant wait for next terms cheers to WIWALB for sorting it all out, we should do something after the Norwich game go down the Anchor or somewhere and keep it going..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]4)Having the best couple of hours drinking in a boozer I have had for some time, someone was looking for AFKA and someone said he was round the back on the Swings nearly spat half my carling over the derby mob.
    ;-)
  • Options
    I was though ! :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Highlights of the day for me:

3)Listening to the… Coughs.. and Ducks for cover.. The older geezers down stairs there stories were top draw, one that I will never forget was about a bloke called Bingo or something.. Used to turn up home and away in full kit even shin pads!! The phrase ‘Doing a Fasahnu’ will be doing the rounds for some time from now on.

The older geezers, leave off, we aint that old, just all had a hard life
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sorry mate.. ;-) im in me 20's still. older aint the same as old ;-)
  • Options
    Someone try and upload that slideshow pics to facebook or something
  • Options
    Some great pictures B, especially number 46!
  • Options
    Great pics B
  • Options
    DaveMehmet enjoying a light lunch..........
  • Options
    fantastic day out, start to finish. a reminder how great away days can be, even if we lose.

good work, WIWLB, and top pics, B.
  • Options
    christ those chips were lovely... and yet he still couldnt run fast enough to get to the curry house when we got off the bus!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]christ those chips were lovely... and yet he still couldnt run fast enough to get to the curry house when we got off the bus!

LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]christ those chips were lovely... and yet he still couldnt run fast enough to get to the curry house when we got off the bus!
    to be fair it was a long time from chips to getting back to bexleyheath!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited April 2009
    Was a lovely day