Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Golf Society - 29th May 2009 - old thread

Comments

• As long as I am in the same fourball as my mate then i'm good

Plus - being an animal lover, would appreciate it if I wasn't paired with duck-killer brown following his remorseless attitute when looking back at that poor innocent little creation of god that he so cruelly destroyed last time around.

:-)

PS - Olly and AFKA - I shall be shouting those beers I owe you!
  • I have no problem with those wishing to play off the Reds, But I believe the rule is. To play off the red tees you are required to wear a dress, the choice is yours ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]As long as I am in the same fourball as my mate then i'm good

Plus - being an animal lover, would appreciate it if I wasn't paired with duck-killer brown following his remorseless attitute when looking back at that poor innocent little creation of god that he so cruelly destroyed last time around.

:-)

PS - Olly and AFKA - I shall be shouting those beers I owe you!

If anyone can contact Mr Brown that would be great, as he was down as a possible.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I will help you collect the dosh mate if you hate asking for money.

Cheers Oli, the first 70 quid is mine :)
  • Any objections, if I sort out the draw tonight with only 3x 3 balls and 1x 4 balls. Trying to put Supaclive, Swisdom and Luva Luva with their guests. And not forgetting Mcs, who goes out first so he's first in the bar :)
    It would be save so much time.

PS The draw will be done by Mrs TCE
  • Hi Guys

My 2 year old has just been diagnosed with chicken pox and I'm having to look after him as nursery won't take him! I'll speak to big mike and see if he will still go along - i'll pay my monies as it's so late in the day :-(((
  • Hi Chaps -

Maybe someone will read this before todays tourny......

Wont be there this year lads I've had to work today (in already Great ay!) , hope its a great day - It looks that way with the Sun shining......

Watch out for the little ducky's....

CHeers,
    K
  • What a beautiful day !

Anyone has a late change of mind, please just turn up at 10am as we are short of numbers
  • Wow what a wicked day, up bright and early all me windows open, looking forward to a great day losing at golf.
  • Dont forget some factor 75 and a sun hat.

And your bats ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Got, sun hat, a proper golf one too!! And i will bathe in sun cream first!!
  • edited May 2009
    Today I will mostly be smiling... Until the first tee that is!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Today I will mostly be smiling... Until the first tee that is!

Aye up its "Happy Gilmore" Lol
  • After a beautiful day, great company and a game of golf. The results of the 3rd Charltonlife Open Golf Championships have been cleared by the PGA.
    And I decided to put this up before I went out on a wife free boozy weekend.

The winner was..................Swisdom with 38 points playing off 28 which has now been cut to 24 :)
    second............................Ron (Guest) 37pts.....................19................................17 (Won on a countback)
    3rd................................Paul (guest) 37.........................18................................17
    ....................................T.C.E........34.........................16...................................
    ................................LES Berrys Tash.33.........................14...................................
    .....................................Mike(guest) 32.........................28...............................
    ...................................Afka Bartram 31........................22................................
    .....................................Palcafc.......30.........................28...............................
    ......................................1905........23..........................28...............................
    ...............................Happy Gilmore....23.........................28...............................
    ....................................Luva Luva....23..........................25..............................
    ........................................Mcs........4...........................28...............................

Once again thanks Gents.
  • Cracking day TCE, well organised mate.

Today, i had my worst round of golf ever!! My last worst performance was 5 points, one i didnt think i would ever beat!!! Shocking!!

Great day tho great day.
  • Ollie me old mucker, was you even facing the right way?!?!
  • LuvaLuva might tell you that perhaps i wasn't during the 18th hole!! Shanked one onto the 17th fairway and had to play back towards an on coming Mr Loveridge!! lol

I am totally gash i tennis, i should just stop!!
  • Maybe get some bigger bats???
  • Funny you should say that mate i used swisdoms mahoosive 1 wood and hit me 2 best shots (although it was the one i just said about shanked from the 18th to 17th!!) and i was using a crappy 3 wood on me tee shots all through!! I am just crap!!
  • Oli, what about the 16th when you shanked one over our heads. Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Lol, yeah i nearly had you lot didnt i, when i ran to retrieve my ball, RedarmySE7 had to run me bats back to me cos i was so far from where i left em!! Cheers dude lol
  • Cheers Ray for the organisation for todays outing. Yep can vouch for mcs shot from the 17th fairway back into play on the 18th !! Had visions of seeing the ball do a bouncing bomb across the water just like in Dambusters LOL.
    Shaved me bonce this morning but needent have bothered after Red Army skimmed me NUT with his 1st shot on the 16th Par 3, Cheers James.
    Ray look forward to you organising the next outing matey.
  • edited May 2009
  • edited May 2009
  • edited May 2009
    AFKA Bartram, Les Berrys Tash, 1905.
  • edited May 2009
    Mcs, Swisdom, Paul (Guest) .
  • edited May 2009
    Luva Luva, Mike and Ron (guests).
  • edited May 2009
    T.C.E, Palcafc, Happy Gilmore (Aka Redarmyse7).
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]AFKA Bartram, Les Berrys Tash, 1905.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_465831 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]29052009157[1].jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Afka, the same height as 1905?
  • Had a really good day .

The only worrying thing was that the missus wanted to save the picture of me jack and james. She has loads of photos of me so why does she want to save it !!!!