Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jorge Costa

Congratulations to our former centre back are in order, he has managed Olhanense to the Liga de Honora title here in Portugal, which means the Algarve will be represented in the Premier League next season for the first time since 2002. Good on yer Jorge!

Comments

• Options
    Next Charlton manager locked on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Next Charlton manager locked on.

Only if the takeover goes through...
  • Options
    and he didnt like Millwall oooooooooooooooowwww oooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    He also did very well at Braga when he was there. We should defintely consider him. Shame he can't speak English, although he probably still makes more sense than Parky!
  • Options
    Well done Jorge !
  • Options
    I reckon he could do a top job with us with the right people around him. He was one loanee who really got stuck in for the cause. Big time player with a big heart for our club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]I reckon he could do a top job with us with the right people around him. He was one loanee who really got stuck in for the cause. Big time player with a big heart for our club.

Seeing that you are Jorge Costa, stop posting on here and get your CV updated so that you can apply straight away after the 'takeover'!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]I reckon he could do a top job with us with the right people around him. He was one loanee who really got stuck in for the cause. Big time player with a big heart for our club.

Seeing that youareJorge Costa, stop posting on here and get your CV updated so that you can apply straight away after the 'takeover'!

LOL
  • Options
    I do really hate Millwall!
  • Options
    Jorge Costa has been sacked as manager of CFR Cluj in Romania. Shame for the #cafc legend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's got to be a 'knee deep in Cluj' line in there somewhere

;-)
  • Options
    they were 5 points clear at the top!??!
  • Options
    The Chairman tried to get past him in the boardroom carrying a football, and JC wasn't having any of it, went into automatic and block-tackled him.
  • Options
    Still 6 points clear I believe - strange decision
  • Options
    Sad news didn't Curbs once say that Jorge used to sing his song at the training ground ,best centre back to wear the shirt.
  • Options
    Jorge Costa has been sacked as manager of CFR Cluj in Romania. Shame for the #cafc legend
    So he hasn't got a cluj about to manage?
  • Options
    Sad news didn't Curbs once say that Jorge used to sing his song at the training ground ,best centre back to wear the shirt.
    I really want that to be true!
  • Options
    Surely that would be Rufus! But Jorge was one of the finest we had. Good luck in his next position then.
  • Options
    Surely that would be Rufus! But Jorge was one of the finest we had. Good luck in his next position then.
    I love Rufus, but it has to be Jorge Costa - UEFA Cup and Champions League wining captain, with league titles to boast as well as international tournaments.

• Options
    Loved Jorge Costa for Charlton but Rufus did far more for us and is untouchable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Both were brilliant for us
  • Options
    Obviously not many of you saw Derek Ufton play.
  • Options
    Marvin Hinton was none too shabby either.
  • Options
    Or Gordon Jago
  • Options
    King Costa was a proper player. Up there with Hales for me. Loved him.
  • Options
    Destined for far better things I'm sure. Costa is God!!
  • Options
    Destined for far better things I'm sure. Costa is a God!!
  • Options
    Yup that's what a meant Costa is A god!!
  • Options
    what a legend
  • Options
    In terms of prestige as a player in the modern era only Alan Simonsen and John Barnes would be able to touch Jorge Costa.

Not many clubs of our stature have had a Champions League winning captain play for them.