Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnet away match thread

in the old red lion with alex wright and addick1965 plus Henry jnr

Comments

• Options
    Any team news yet?
  • Options
    and the A K is going down nicely
  • Options
    I might stay here.
  • Options
    Im jealous am at work suffering with sky sports centre up checking scores mates will also be texting me moments and things that i will miss you bastards i wanna be there :(
  • Options
    kick off delayed to 3.15.
  • Options
    now behind the goal. Only two sides open but thats 4 of the 7 stands.

No team news but Jack Clark looks well up for it.

Home and away fans all mixed in.
  • Options
    from the OS

First things first though, the match has been delayed by 15 minutes and will now kick-off at 3.15pm. Traffic problems on the outskirts of Potters Bar on the M25 held up the Charlton team bus - not to mention this reporter - and the players are now warming up at teh top of the famous Underhill slope.

Team news - Charlton: Randolph; Solly, Clark, Mambo, Youga; Wagstaff, Semedo, Stavrinou, Small; Fleetwood, McLeod.

Subs: Binks, Bellamy, Spring, Pell, Davisson, Tuna, Perkins

Extended team news: A young team it most certainly is for the Addicks but more than half the starting XI have played a first team game for the club. Izale Mcleod will be looking to build on his last-gasp winner at Crawley Town in midweek and he partners Stuart Fleetwood up front. Kelly Youga, back after illness, is paired with Yado Mambo in central defence with Chris Solly and Jack Clark the full-backs. Triallist Wade Small and Scott Wagstaff are the wingers, flanking Jose Semedo and Alex Stavrinou. Darren Randolph is in goal with Matt Spring joined by a clutch of second-year scholars on the bench. Players of note for the hosts are in the spine of the team, centre-back Gary Breen, midfielder Micah Hyde, and veteran frontman Paul Furlong.
  • Options
    saw Mart77 and SE9Addick in pub

Alex Wright just got whacked by a stray shot. Hudson like reaction speed
  • Options
    coach delay my *ss. They've been in the pub with us :)
  • Options
    I make him look slow .)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mambo is wearing no 5
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]mambo is wearing no 5

At frickn last!!
  • Options
    So do we have a special Mambo Number 5 chant then?
  • Options
    Yet again no juan Fernandes Truy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]Yet again no juan Fernandes Truy!
    no, but Clark looks good.
  • Options
    barnet playing down the hill and furlong leading the line well. Izele looking dangeros when on the ball.
    Randolph made excellent save but CA starting to settle. Youga covering up a lot at the bag.

One nil to them even bees fans saying blatant foul in build up
  • Options
    Whoops. One down.
  • Options
    Are we loosing Suzi
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Are we loosing [/quoteonly by 1 ]
  • Options
    losing 0-1 halftime
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hT and 1 down. Bees look more like a team as might be expected.

thumbs up for randy, izele youga and solly. Clark some good dead balls

Thumbs down for wagstaff not using oppurtunities well.

Midfield not dong well. Fleetwood offside a lot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Im jealous am at work suffering with sky sports centre up checking scores mates will also be texting me moments and things that i will miss you bastards i wanna be there :(

Me too! :-(
  • Options
    Bad times Sideways Bad times (judging on the score maybe i am glad im not there)
  • Options
    Indeed, but if we have the youf out it is a little easier to take. ;-)
  • Options
    C'mon the Addicks.

Henry - Hope you have got all the lads singing VFR. If not....why not! ;-)
  • Options
    On the plus side at least we'll be shooting downhill second half. Couldn't we move Barnet's jumpers apart a little to make the goal bigger? ;-)
  • Options
    Didn't even know wagstaff was playing! We're sitting behind a post. Must pay attention. Back in the bar now.
  • Options
    Come you Addicks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Didn't even know wagstaff was playing! We're sitting behind a post. Must pay attention. Back in the bar now.

LOL....well done Suzie....have another beer! ;-)