Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnet away match thread

Comments

• Options
    ha ha everyone at work is looking at me weirdly now cos im laughing at your posts lol. Yea if it was first team would be real embarassment if it was our first team at east we can console in that.

Still no matter what CAFC side it is make sure all the lads there singing VFR. As sideways says if not WHY???
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    cmon charlton , more pressure
  • Options
    Build a Bonfire Build a Bonfire put palace on the top put millwall in the middle and burn the f****ng lot. Come on you reds
  • Options
    How many Charlton there Henry?
  • Options
    Suzie - Just so you know Spring replaced Semedo in the 46 minute and Wagstaff is still on! ;-)
  • Options
    Fleetwood just missed. Hit post. Got exciting for a 2nd then.
  • Options
    firewood hits the post
  • Options
    Down the Road,Orient are beating Newcastle 5-1
  • Options
    I can see that spring is on for semedo. No mixing them up. People still bemused by yougas lack of hair. Surprised we've not had more chances considering we're shooting down hill. That 11 looks nifty. Wade small?
  • Options
    I hate predictive text
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    11 IS Small
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Pic

Don't think that's working
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]11 IS Small[/quote] Ok but what's his name?
  • Options
    2-0

Mark hughes coming on. Erm.... Not the mark hughes and for barnet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Pic

If you're trying to post a picture of the game Suzi that would be great.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]2-0

Mark hughes coming on. Erm.... Not the mark hughes and for barnet.

Doh!

How many Charlton there Suzi?
  • Options
    It would be great if I could manage it. Free kick 18 yrd box - corner.
  • Options
    Well if we are going to lose the game on the pitch then there's only one thing for it. Out drink 'em and out sing 'em. Over to you at the ground to put things right! ;-)
  • Options
    No idea everyones mingling and charlton clapping barnet and pretending they're not charlton I think.
  • Options
    It's good fun sat here behind Suzi watching her post. Better than the match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Newcastle lost 6-1 to the mighty orient
  • Options
    2-0 feckin disgrace this club is for fcuks sake sort it out im well and truly pissed off what kind of preparation is this for the coming season,feckin shambles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]It's good fun sat here behind Suzi watching her post. Better than the match.

LOL - Can you get a picture and put it up?!?!?!
  • Options
    Keep going Suzi....ignore the banter...we need updates!! :-))

Just checked the text update on the CAFC site and there is no news of that second goal.
  • Options
    He can't do it either. I blame andrew mills.

Another corner.
  • Options
    Pish. Rubbish.
  • Options
    Surely it's got to be PP's fault! ;-)
  • Options
    Foul on tuna. Free kick. Spring took. Hit wall. The end. Pub time.

My friend who has never been to a match just asked 'why kick the ball out the stand - what a bloody menace' haha.
  • Options
    Shambles
  • Options
    i don't think you should read too much into these games. it's not like we weren't scoring last season