Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnet away match thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    A slight improvement on last week, but seriously scary problems from where the goals are going to come from.

Hopefully the first xi are better tuesday night.

The cricket looked good on the way in and the best advertising board ive seen at a football ground in years.

Nhs Barnet. Free Chlamydia Screening.
  • Options
    Pics from the game
  • Options
  • Options
    I like the kit.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2009
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Having read through the thread, nobody has mentioned Kins 'Phil Brownesque' bollocking that he delivered to the team after the game, on the pitch. He certainly made a point of chewing quite a few of the players out and i'm suprised nobody else has mentioned it. He was not a happy chappy. I would also add that i wouldn't mind signing that Albert Adomah who we've been linked with in the past.

Well done Kins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: chablis addick[/cite]..[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_499270 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]_--101.gif[/div][/ul][/div]

Gary Breen had clearly passed wind!
  • Options
    Seeing as everyone appears to agree that Fleetwood was kack then imo we should sell him to Exeter if they are still interested. We need the money after all!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: chablis addick[/cite]..[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_499261 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]_--075.gif[/div][/ul][/div]

If looks could kill.....
  • Options
    cheers for the pics Chablis
  • Options
    all the stands look empty!was it played behind close doors
  • Options
    Wellthe positive is that the kit looks so much better than last season... shame about the team
  • Options
    yep i like the kit good stuff by joma put out a really awful kit one season then an average kit looks so much better the next season....
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Bumping this as I think some of you might be interested, here's what a Barnet fan (their FM researcher) had to say about Mambo, who came up against 40 year old Paul Furlong.
    Mambo did not even get close to Furlong all game, but to be fair to him he is only 17 years old. He was out muscled, out thought and out played by a very experienced player who IMHO could still do a job in League 1. Could not really form an opinion on him based on this game, but most of the players put out by Charlton did not seem that impressive, but then again i believe it was fringe and youth players anyway so maybe not a surprise.
    There's been a lot of praise for Mambo, and it sounds like it was a very good experience for him, but I think it might show partly why Parkinson isn't including him as one of our main four centre backs just yet.

Might well see him on the bench tomorrow. Though more likely we'd move Youga across and put Basey or Solly at left back, or Semedo back and put Spring on if one of the centre backs had come off.