Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please help Protect the Racecourse Ground,Wrexham

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Where are people getting this ‘Global Force’ from?

It mentions Global appeal in the mission statement, but not force.
    BBC news this morning, "global force" and the £2m were both mentioned.
    Okay, haven’t seen that. I think they might be getting a bit over excited about global force, but if they stick to their mission statement then I don’t see how Wrexham fans will be unhappy.
  • Options
    I find this talk of 'they don't know how to run a football club' amusing.

How many people actually do when they buy a club? Roland had experience running a football club and look how that went. Sandgaard didn't, and yet we already seem to be functioning better than we did before. 

• Options
    I find this talk of 'they don't know how to run a football club' amusing.

How many people actually do when they buy a club? Roland had experience running a football club and look how that went. Sandgaard didn't, and yet we already seem to be functioning better than we did before. 

Exactly. Ryan Reynolds ain’t just a pretty face. The bloke took a tequila firm and sold it for 600m dollars.
  • Options
    Clearly trying to upstage our Tommy Sandgaard, they’re going to be gutted when they find out our new owner gives out free Range Rovers - time to up your game boys:

• Options
    edited March 2022
    https://youtu.be/yfG6ksdavtY

Very entertaining as always...
  • Options
    And we worry our owners ego is big? 😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    been watching Welcome to Wrexham on Disney+ and they're touching on the clubs situation in 2004. Dodgy owner barred from the law society. Satdium and club ownership split apart, fans being called lowlife scum, asset stripping. Its like the roland and farnell/southall/ eras all rolled into one. 

• Options
    been watching Welcome to Wrexham on Disney+ and they're touching on the clubs situation in 2004. Dodgy owner barred from the law society. Satdium and club ownership split apart, fans being called lowlife scum, asset stripping. Its like the roland and farnell/southall/ eras all rolled into one. 

So many clubs have had this experience.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamilton and Guterman committed their plans to a written agreement, so once the administrators got hold of that, he had all the evidence he needed to have the stadium transaction set aside. They were then both banned from acting as company directors for several years. https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2006/apr/05/wrexham

Hamilton subsequently had the temerity to try and seek damages from one of his former professional advisers. He resoundingly failed in that action - both in the High Court and the Court of Appeal - which cost him a packet. Justice was most certainly done.