Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life FC vs Exeter Fans - 26th Sept **Now with photos on Page 8**

Comments

• Options
    Am interested in this but you seem to have high numbers if circumstances change then put me down otherwise i will pop up and watch a bit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Am interested in this but you seem to have high numbers if circumstances change then put me down otherwise i will pop up and watch a bit.

you'll be playing mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Am interested in this but you seem to have high numbers if circumstances change then put me down otherwise i will pop up and watch a bit.

you'll be playing mate.

So will you, Danny!
  • Options
    CAFCBourne, please do come along if you can....I don;t think we have that many - just lots of messages from a few people ;-) I've seen you play before and we could probably do with you!

Smudge is reffing...he just doesn't know it yet ;-)

All the others re: postions etc - we'll sort it out on the day. i will try to to accomodate you in your chosen position, but I'm afraid you'll have to be flexible, as we can't have a team of 5 RMs and 5 CFs. I will email in the week leading up to the match to confirm meeting times etc.

Cheers all
    CC
  • Options

I've got a shinpad you can borrow mate...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]

So we won't have Rik's surreal version of refereeing this week? ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

I've got a shinpad you can borrow mate...

Bought news one's for 99p which i will reclaim of you instead with interest thats a pint, you theiving camera sleeze
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Come to the oak tomorrow chaps. garden out back with plenty of stools out on the decking area
    Dirty bastards
  • Options
    I won't be able to make it as I have a gig at night so may not be even going Charlton, so cross me off but if you do another one soon let me know!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]CAFCBourne, please do come along if you can....I don;t think we have that many - just lots of messages from a few people ;-) I've seen you play before and we could probably do with you!

All the others re: postions etc - we'll sort it out on the day. i will try to to accomodate you in your chosen position, but I'm afraid you'll have to be flexible, as we can't have a team of 5 RMs and 5 CFs. I will email in the week leading up to the match to confirm meeting times etc.

Cheers all
    CC

Hi Charlie i whispered you regarding this, did you get it ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    How many have you got for the game?

I can step in if an extra pair of feet are needed :-P
  • Options
    Don't want to go off topic too much charlie but any chance of organizing a game with Millsmall when I'm over? ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Don't want to go off topic too much charlie but any chance of organizing a game with Millsmall when I'm over? ;o)

If its a Midday kick-off what time will you play the Spanners ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Seems like I'm not needed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Seems like I'm not needed

oh yes you are, start polishing that whistle !
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Seems like I'm not needed

Your always needed mate, top quality dress sense & don't take any shit from anyone :-)
  • Options
    Sorry, been offline a bit...

Uncle - didn't get a whisper...
    Ric - oh yes you are mate - I presumed you were doing your radio show...I'll email you
    CWLC - we've had a couple drop out, so please do come along if you're available - send me a whisper with your email address
    Vancouver - I used to know the Millwall organiser...he's an alright bloke (for a Millwall fan), but the team that he runs aren't really in 'the same place' as us when it comes to fans football - they take it very seriously, all the team are very young, fit and fast (or at least were) and I'm not sure that it would be a great game...

Cheers all
    CC
  • Options
    Have sent it again mate
  • Options
    What colour kit are we using red or white ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]What colour kit are we using red or white ??

Whatever one we are using, I need one, only got the black 3rd kit from ages ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Vancouver - I used to know the Millwall organiser...he's an alright bloke (for a Millwall fan), but the team that he runs aren't really in 'the same place' as us when it comes to fans football - they take it very seriously, all the team are very young, fit and fast (or at least were) and I'm not sure that it would be a great game...

Thanks for the reply Charlie.

Good luck Saturday lads.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]What colour kit are we using red or white ??
    it'd be home kit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]

....... they take it very seriously, all the team are very young, fit and fast (or at least were) ........

I'm very young, fit and fast (or at least I was) ....... ;o)

Anyway, who really wants to get beat by Millwall........?
    It'll feel desperate enough getting beat by Exeter City.

;o)
  • Options
    Oggy we wont get beat, secret weapon is all sorted ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Oggy we wont get beat, secret weapon is all sorted ;-)

What are we getting Shelvey to play in the morning as well as the afternoon then ?
  • Options
    i think im going to have to get up and watch this. second half anywya, only round the corner i suppose.
  • Options
    Looking forward to having a little run out at this, hopefully it will be a closer match than the PNE one!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Oggy we wont get beat, secret weapon is all sorted ;-)

What are we getting Shelvey to play in the morning as well as the afternoon then ?

Your not far wrong there, he's brother is playing
  • Options
    I'm available for this now, I now don't have to be in Exeter until the Sunday. Someone's gotta make Ketman look good!
  • Options
    CAFCBourne - a closer match?? We won the second half didn't we? (probably cos DaveS was in goal rather than myself)

RedArmySE7 - great stuff....was wondering where our goals were going to come from...

Uncle....shhhhh ;-)