Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life FC vs Exeter Fans - 26th Sept **Now with photos on Page 8**

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]You know I am only near enough 19 (will be on friday) so I could possibly catch up to you, mind you, i'll probs have a hangover that morning, so you'll be lucky there :P[/quote]

I'll make sure I shout in your ears then :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Grecian32[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]You know I am only near enough 19 (will be on friday) so I could possibly catch up to you, mind you, i'll probs have a hangover that morning, so you'll be lucky there :P

I'll make sure I shout in your ears then :P

Have fun trying to find me =)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    Have fun trying to find me =)[/quote]

By the looks of this thread, you'll be the youngest there ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]

He's the one that couldn't hit an elephants ass with a tennis ball. :~)
  • Options

Ah no I wont :P But in mental age then yeah
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]

He's the one that couldn't hit an elephants ass with a tennis ball. :~)

I have you know once I scored 20 in 3 weeks, mainly because no one knew how to make the offside trap work
  • Options

I have you know once I scored 20 in 3 weeks, mainly because no one knew how to make the offside trap work

What at Darts ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

What at Darts ???

Tick a boo Unc!
  • Options
    Right Back to the Football, just so Charlie is aware Gumbo is at Wedding & will definately NOT be there. Carlsberg despite my best efforts will NOT play but said he may pop down to watch instead.
  • Options
    All, apologies fior silence - have been unwell and offline....

So.....

Uncle - don't think we'll manage an 11am KO - the Exter lads have a long way to come! That said, they arrive at Paddington at 9.30ish, and I'm talking to them this week re: best way to get to us..so you never know....but probably 11.30 to be safe (and give our lot a time to get out of bed)...

Ketman - shame about those two

SupaClive - just loggin on now, but you're in...

Nathan - we'll be wearing red - doesn't matter on socks and shorts - just make sure you have a red shirt.

Ric - lost your email - will get you via Facebook

Grecian - look forward to meeting you....Sean never said anything about youngsters....!!?!?

All - if you want to play, pls make sure you have whispered me your email address - I'll email you all later today.

Cheers
    CC
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Grecian2000[/cite]

Some of us are starting to go grey, can you suggest a solution .....?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Grecian2000[/cite]By the looks of this thread, you'll be the youngest there ;)

Some of us are starting to go grey, can you suggest a solution .....?

;o)

Ha ha
  • Options
    Barn Door Gumbo wont be there? Local air crews will be relieved to hear that...
  • Options
    CC, Sean is one of the youngest in the team. We just let him organise it, tell us times etc. and w turn up and play :D

I think 11am could be a good time for kick off, just depends on how long it takes to get from Paddington to Charlton.
  • Options
    Uncle and TCE - pls can you whisper your email addresses to me....

Grecian - it's the last part that's the most difficult...getting from Charlton BR or North Greenwich underground to the pitches....will email Sean..
  • Options
    Nothing really to do with me, but why not order/book acab or 3 from Charlton Station ?
  • Options
    yeh charlton cars have loads of people movers on their books. Give Mark a call on 020 8858 8070 as he's not at the station anymore the office moved round the corner.
  • Options
    Ta - will put that to Sean - part of the Jubilee line closed, so looking like train....altho if I can work it out correctly, the 486 goes up Charlton Church Lane and then on to the hospital, past the pitches...can anyone confirm that I am correct with that?

Cheers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Ta - will put that to Sean - part of the Jubilee line closed, so looking like train....altho if I can work it out correctly, the 486 goes up Charlton Church Lane and then on to the hospital, past the pitches...can anyone confirm that I am correct with that?

Cheers

Stops outside the hospital.

PS Charlie I have whispered you :)
  • Options
    yep.
    486 goes up ch ch lane, down to and along repository rd and to the hospital.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Right Back to the Football, just so Charlie is aware Gumbo is at Wedding & will definately NOT be there. Carlsberg despite my best efforts will NOT play but said he may pop down to watch instead.

My football days are over im affraid. in my mind i feel super-fit. but my knee WILL give me aggro for two weeks if i even think about playing.
    I'm driving carter to the game on saturday so i would come and watch if he wants to get up earlier. But think he wants a lie in. To be honest i think the team would benefit from a touch of dicko side line presence. He could take his dog bowl for the worst player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers chaps

More supporters the merrier Carlsberg...
  • Options
    im intersted in playing. played footie for 12 years but have had a few years off so wont be v good but any room for a 19yr old cm OR rb
  • Options
    ah not to worry, ill play the next one! :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Uncle and TCE - pls can you whisper your email addresses to me....

Grecian - it's the last part that's the most difficult...getting from Charlton BR or North Greenwich underground to the pitches....will email Sean..

The whisper thingy keeps going funny. My email is alanshelvey@ymail.com
  • Options
    Fair one, my left knee is in the same sort of state as Carlsbergs so as much as I would like to get involved I will pass. However if as Carlsberg says I drag my overworked carcass out of bed we may come along and watch and I promise to bring my dog bowl along for shonker of the match.

A pint of cider shall be placed in said dog bowl and consumed by the err 'winner' of the artifact.

To put it in perspective, I once gave it to Carlsberg for scoring a hat-trick, to my left back for scoring one of the best goals I have ever witnessed then ruining it by celebrating with a sort of pirouette, and to our goalkeeper for saving 2 penalties and single handedly winning us a cup game on sheermess. So no shame in the dog bowl!!
  • Options
    Gutted will be missing watching this one dudes, am in Welsh Wales visiting some pals, for the weekend. Would of been worth it just to see Prior mincing round the pitch!! lol
  • Options
    What about boots? Only got trainers :P
  • Options
    Lol prior your comedy gold dude haha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]What about boots? Only got trainers :P

You'll be spending more time on your arse than your feet then ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Uncle and TCE - pls can you whisper your email addresses to me....

isnt kidbrooke BR not too far? ok maybe not