Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life FC vs Exeter Fans - 26th Sept **Now with photos on Page 8**

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Oggy we wont get beat, secret weapon is all sorted ;-)

What are we getting Shelvey to play in the morning as well as the afternoon then ?

Your not far wrong there, I'm playing ........ ha ha
  • Options
    RedArmy SE7.....Can you bring your magic gloves as usual. Tks
    (assuming I'll be "fat Sasa Ilic" for the game !!)

"(probably cos DaveS was in goal rather than myself)" Too Right.

There's life in this old dog still
  • Options
    Just to warn you all, my temper can be a bit like Joey Barton's at times, so dont be surprised if I get carded or anything :P
  • Options
    Nathan it's a friendly - nothing at stake so you will have to keep it cool as the CL lot won't appreciate any stupid reactions!
  • Options
    I'd love to do one of your friendlies one day but not this one I'm afraid I have to be in Braintree Town for a Second Round Qualifying match in the FA Cup at 1.30pm. All the the best though fellas...
  • Options
    Nathan, we don't do cards - you get subbed and not allowed back on the pitch, so it's probably in your interests to concentrate on playing football and having a laugh rather than arguing and getting worked up....

Spankie - would be great to get you down one day (you'll have to wrestle the whistle from Ric of course) - will hopefully get a few more games this season...

Cheers
  • Options
    But it has been known for anyone caught misbehaving to have the backs of their legs smacked and then confined to the naughty step for the remainder of the game ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Just to warn you all, my temper can be a bit like Joey Barton's at times, so dont be surprised if I get carded or anything :P

I can bring a card if you like, but prefer flags ( just ask Anti-Addick) .. boom, boom
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Just to warn you all, my temper can be a bit like Joey Barton's at times, so dont be surprised if I get carded or anything :P

I can bring a card if you like, but prefer flags ( just ask Anti-Addick) .. boom, boom

Stick to the reffing Ris, save the jokes for when Nathan starts shooting. ;~) Well, they'll be the punch line themselves.. :@)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Oggy we wont get beat, secret weapon is all sorted ;-)

What are we getting Shelvey to play in the morning as well as the afternoon then ?

Your not far wrong there, he's brother is playing

I remember Andy Hunt's brother played for the old incarnation on Charlton Life FC - CIFC - in a 9-0 demolition of the Norwich Supprters team many moons ago............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    I'll be an interested spectator for this - might be 'fit' for the next one

I have often been referred to as a "fat fatty foulke" :-)
  • Options
    Why dont we try to kick off at 11 and invite parky and a few players to come and watch a bit of it
  • Options
    Would they do that though??
  • Options
    I dont see why not, they dont meet up till 11.45 so they would have time. It would be good for their image in the community, can't see it hurting to ask
  • Options
    I might pop along and watch and maybe put a performance in if theres room :P
  • Options
    The Exeter fans might 'accidently' injure one of our players. :(
    Is it an 11 a side pitch this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Is it an 11 a side pitch this?

Yeah full size
  • Options
    Even better, film it, and put the highlights up on the big screen at half time :P
  • Options
    Mike asks if theres any places left cos he cant get on the net yet from his Uni
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can play again, Cancelled my slot for a show so I could come play this game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]I can play again, Cancelled my slot for a show so I could come play this game.

Oh no :(

:P
  • Options
    Hi there, Exeter fan in peace.

Just to let you know, that despite some of the comments of your team on here, we will actually be easier than you think. Most of our squad are 16/17/18 years of age. Although we seem young and fit, when we actually play football, we are no way near as fit as we would like to be. So as long as you are just a bit fitter than us, you will all do fine. (Y)

I thought I better mention that we're all relatively young as it would probably look weird when you all see a load of teenagers coming towards you at half 10 in the morning :D

Cheers
    C.T.I.D
  • Options
    So easier to tackle then ;)
  • Options
    Well... not necessarily as we could just run away ;)
  • Options
    Charlie I whispered you - am I in?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Grecian32[/cite]Well... not necessarily as we could just run away ;)

You know I am only near enough 19 (will be on friday) so I could possibly catch up to you, mind you, i'll probs have a hangover that morning, so you'll be lucky there :P
  • Options
    Look forward to Saturday Grecian. I would ignore most of the comments on this thread, most are from a couple of kids who have never even played for the team before.
  • Options
    Can we get some idea on kits so I can go out and buy one this week
  • Options
    supaclive,

CC hasn't been around the last few days. I'm sure he will leave a message, or a list later in the week, but i would 99% take it as a yes.