Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship ***Update*** Now Paid

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Hi Guys,

You wonderful people have pledged enough to pay for two home shirts and one away shirt but that does include the extras that people offered.

So if you offered to top it up to £20 then can you let us have £20 thanks very very much.

(OahAhh, can you clarify how much you are putting in)

So you can:

Send a cheque. You can whisper me and I'll send you my address.

Give me some cash. I'll be the 6' 4'' guy in the Liberal Club on Saturday from around 1.15pm and then in row cc seat 117 of the east stand. I will NOT be wearing a cardigan!

If anyone who drinks or sits elsewhere want to volunteer to collect money from those around them that would be wonderful but without being rude it would be better if it was someone most Lifers knew.

Tomorrow I will find out who's shirts are still available and let you all choose who you want. The quicker the money comes in the sooner who can tell the club and so the more likely it will be that we get who we want.

Your names (x how many £10 you put in) will then go in the hat at the end of the season to win either one of the shirts or a place at the sponsors evening dinner.

Once again fantastic effort by lifers.

Comments

• Options
    Well done everyone, and many thanks to HI for volunteering to organise.

I can see people getting me and you confused in the Lib on Sat though......
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Well done everyone, and many thanks to HI for volunteering to organise.

I can see people getting me and you confused in the Lib on Sat though......

Don't wear your Charlton Life badge then. That will confuse them : _ )
  • Options
    been trying to whisper you, but just getting a load of mumbled rubbish come up in the comments box...will try again later, alternatively if you read this and can whisper me your address I'll drop you a chq

Thanks
  • Options
    I might lose my Lib club cherry this Saturday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] I will NOT be wearing a cardigan!

I wont bloody recognise you then ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I will NOT be wearing a cardigan!

I wont bloody recognise you then ;-)

So i have to look out for a tall man of about 6'4" hhhmmmm

That should narrow it down a bit.

Cant you have a copy of the times under one arm and a carnation in your hair?
  • Options
    my photo is on the front page.
  • Options
    are cheques made payable to B H?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]are cheques made payable to B H?[/quot

Yes please
  • Options
    I will give my £10 to 1905 on Saturday as at the hats wedding and not at a game until the 17th October. I am sure he will be able to get it to you quicker than I could.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]my photo is on the front page.

Front page indeed, just showing off now
  • Options
    Sir Henry

What time do you expect to be in the ground or seat on saturday or will there be a certain area where you will be standing at half time?

And do you have to pay to get in the Lib club?
  • Options
    It costs a whole pound to get in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]It costs a whole pound to get in

Strewth....!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite](OahAhh, can you clarify how much you are putting in)

well we didn't sell out at norwich(shock) and we didn't win(double shock) so £20 ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    a ghost who laptop to fellow at all can be raised in sold ruined falls for a voting.<!--132656790--> <b><a href="http://www.wa007.com/labs/index.php/?mjpxk=190">Find a person using phone number</a></b> of weak joint seat upstate are renewed look of the suitable for worrying country of be potty with the beat and subway retails to override the feels of its it expiration to jeans performing.<!--299878855--> Primarily viii <u><a href="http://carolinecourtney.com/portfolio_web.php/?matme=183">bluetooth cell phone car</a></u> is the ill dj

when i tried to whisper henry this is some of the waffle i got that appeared in the place where you put the name of who you want to whisper to .....prolly same prob as elthamaddick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]been trying to whisper you, but just getting a load of mumbled rubbish come up in the comments box...will try again later, alternatively if you read this and can whisper me your address I'll drop you a chq

Thanks
    Same goes for me - I won't be around on Sat, so please send your address.
    Ta.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    If you keep typing the name in it will go through. Or Copy and paste this into the field:

Henry Irving

and click away and it will register and send the message. Please bear with us until the culprit is found and weeded out.
    Ta
  • Options
    cheers lookout, done it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Sir Henry

What time do you expect to be in the ground or seat on saturday or will there be a certain area where you will be standing at half time?

And do you have to pay to get in the Lib club?

In the ground about 2.50pm

I'll be in or near my seat at HT which is right at the back under the TV gantry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]a ghost who laptop to fellow at all can be raised in sold ruined falls for a voting.<!--132656790--> <b><a href="http://www.wa007.com/labs/index.php/?mjpxk=190">Find a person using phone number</a></b> of weak joint seat upstate are renewed look of the suitable for worrying country of be potty with the beat and subway retails to override the feels of its it expiration to jeans performing.<!--299878855--> Primarily viii <u><a href="http://carolinecourtney.com/portfolio_web.php/?matme=183">bluetooth cell phone car</a></u> is the ill dj

when i tried to whisper henry this is some of the waffle i got that appeared in the place where you put the name of who you want to whisper to .....prolly same prob as elthamaddick

How very bizarre, and rather amusing!
  • Options
    Assuming he has no objections i'll let MOG have my contribution - but be sure to get it off him as you know what those Sydenham lot are like ... ;-)
  • Options
    i ll ask again. Can anyone who is meeting me in the north upper at half time - but meeting henry first pay my tenner for me? else ill send a cheque next week.
  • Options
    sorted.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Congratulations to Valiant Phil who is the first Lifer to cough up.

Nice £20 pushed through the door just now. Right, off to the pub.
  • Options
    Ill see u guys in the lib tomorrow at 1ish, I will be the bloke measuring peoples height and looking out for mog in his kent shirt. So henry, no sitting or crouching and mog, no wearing of other shirts ;-) looking forward to meeting you guys
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I will give my £10 to 1905 on Saturday as at the hats wedding and not at a game until the 17th October. I am sure he will be able to get it to you quicker than I could.[/quote]

Yes, consider the tenner to be in very safe hands .............. chortle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]a ghost who laptop to fellow at all can be raised in sold ruined falls for a voting.<!--132656790--> <b><a href="http://www.wa007.com/labs/index.php/?mjpxk=190">Find a person using phone number</a></b> of weak joint seat upstate are renewed look of the suitable for worrying country of be potty with the beat and subway retails to override the feels of its it expiration to jeans performing.<!--299878855--> Primarily viii <u><a href="http://carolinecourtney.com/portfolio_web.php/?matme=183">bluetooth cell phone car</a></u> is the ill dj

How very bizarre, and rather amusing!

You only have to put the letter 'H' in the whisper box to achieve this.
  • Options
    Maybe it's because Henry's name no longer appears in the Who's Online list - he's turned into a phantom ;-)
  • Options
    On second thoughts I might not give my money to 1905 as his track record in this area makes the bank of Lagos look a safer bet. But henners, grow some balls and do as curb it does and let us pay by transfer, we don't all live in thamesmead so a whispered account number pin and cpv code should do.