Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship ***Update*** Now Paid

124»

Comments

• Options
    yes, cheque cleared so many thanks but you are not last.

Two promised cheques still to arrive from Akbuk Red and Chicago but both have said they are on the way.

A couple of people also kindly offered to fill the gap left by Markive so we should have, when all has arrived £130 for extra prizes and/or a POTY trophy.

Fantastic effprt by everyone involved. Only Charlton Life of all the message board couls achive this.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Only Charlton Life of all the message boards could achieve this.

Nice comment from our 'enry.

And as AFKA said- very good of him to organise-

C/L- a good place to be..!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Oh noes! it's me!

Was there a prize for winning the contest of last person to pay??

Did my whisper work Henry? Alternatively are there any lifers in North Block upper who know Henry and could pass my cash to him next home game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Markive[/cite]
    Did my whisper work Henry? Alternatively are there any lifers in North Block upper who know Henry and could pass my cash to him next home game?

yes mate. Mail me on afka_smudge@hotmail.com and we'll arrange something. I did earlier try to email your registering email, but i got a bounceback.
  • Options
    I tell you, there will be more joy in SE7 over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

Markive has now paid and so has been welcomed back into the fold.

So just waiting for the cheques from Akbuk Red, Chicago Addick, Threadkiller and CFGS to appear.
  • Options
    Halleluyah Brother, I bet your 12 disciples turning up on his doorstep helped ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Halleluyah Brother, I bet your 12 disciples turning up on his doorstep helped ;)

No, just the threat of sending you round was enough : - )
  • Options
    Nice one Markive
  • Options
    That's me! Good stuff. Thanks for organising again.
  • Options
    No probs although I think you meant to whisper that : - )

Had the shock of Threadkiller appearing on my doorstep this PM which means that with CFGS paying there is now only ONE person who hasn't paid but I'm sure their cheque is in the post.