Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship ***Update*** Now Paid

Comments

• Options
    Can somebody pay mine for me as i don't plan on coming to London for a few weeks i can transfer immediately to you though!
  • Options
    Henry, do you know if anyone will be in the oak who sits near you and can get my money to you Saturday?
  • Options
    I haven't paid yet but am getting straight on the case now. Apologies HI.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Can somebody pay mine for me as i don't plan on coming to London for a few weeks i can transfer immediately to you though!
    Hey People

What i meant was i'll transfer the money to one of you and then said person can pass to henners!

Many Thanks
    Darrel
  • Options
    steve, try addickted. He drinks in the Oak and sits in the East.
  • Options
    Will he have his CL badge and cardi on? I think 1905 may know who he is, I probably do but an terrible with names.
  • Options
    Ask me dowman, ill point out the big hairy hunk to you.
  • Options
    Thanks Bing and PL54, the cheques arrived today.

Just another 19 people to pay!!!!!
  • Options
    surprised addickted didnt pick up on my comment. actually i dont think ill be in the oak pre match tomorrow anyway, having said that.
  • Options
    Henry (tried to whisper but it's going wrong again)

You've probably already left, so won't see this till you get back, but I'm not going to make it to the Valley today, so won't be able to pay you.
    You'll have the money in the next few days even if I have to drive over to Bromley and put it through your door!

Sorry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Being new to all this kit sponser thing i am not sure what it is really all about. What actually is the reason for it?
  • Options
    finally paid up, in sterling, not Egyptian pounds :)
  • Options
    fund raising for the club love child but CL get three signed shirts, 6 places at a sponsors dinner and their name in the programme and on the big screen.

You and every one else go into a raffle to win the prizes.

So a bit of fun, a chance of a prize for a tenner and a little bit of bonding while helping out CAFC.
  • Options
    thamks f blocker. Come to the Bromley meeting on Tuesday.

Thanks alex, blackheath, uncle and redarmy for the dosh.

Still a few left to pay
  • Options
    Name & Shame
    Name & Shame
    Name & Shame.................
    ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Thanks to the following who have paid

Addick Addict
    AFKA
    Afternoon Delight
    Alex Wright
    Ali Wibble
    Badger
    bigfatepete
    BingAddick
    Blackheath Addick
    C Walsh's Love Child
    Carl Leaburn
    CHG
    Chizz
    CollegePark
    CreepyAddick
    Curb it
    Dave Storey
    Eltham Addick
    Henry Irving
    Jaire
    JohnnyH2
    Kblittlesis
    Killers Beard
    Kimbo
    Lancashire Lad
    Lancashire Lass
    Large Addick
    Latimer
    Len Glover
    Marchfiftyone
    Medders
    MOG
    No 1 in Sth London
    NSS
    Ooahah
    OtherwarwickAddick
    PL54
    Plaaayer
    Quintusboss
    RedarmySE7
    Redridinghoddie
    Revellinit
    Rhinos Valley
    Shag
    Shirty5
    Solid gone
    Spiced Addick
    Still Addickted
    Stonemuse
    Superclive
    Swisdom
    TCE
    Uncle
    Valiantphil
    Valley McMoist
    Weegie
    Wilma
    WSS

That just leaves

Akbuk Red

Carter

Chicago

Curby

Dazzler

Downham Addick

F-blocker

Lord Romford

markive

Nth London Addick

Off it

Pshrimpt

Stanmore

Steve Downham &

thia malasia addick

Most of you have said that you've sent cheques and with the postal disputes they may have been delayed. Could you check to see if they have been cashed in case I've made an error. Chicago and Thia Malasia obviously have further to send the cheques than most of you.

Anyone else who knows anyone on this list and who is more likely to see me either at Huddersfield, Gillingham or Bromley Addicks this Tuesday could you make some arrangement.

Otherwise send a whisper.
  • Options
    Thanks henners!
  • Options
    Thanks to F Blocker who risked the armed guards and attack dogs to drop the money off at Irving Mansions last night.
  • Options
    Only 13 non payers left. (a few have already made arrangements to meet me in the Lib on Saturday)

Place your bets on who will be the last man owing? : - )

Akbuk Red

Carter

Chicago

Curby

Dazzler

Downham Addick

Lord Romford

markive

Nth London Addick

Off it

Pshrimpt

Steve Downham &

thia malasia addick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

better mind games than alex ferguson FACT ....although not on the OS yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

better mind games than alex ferguson FACT ....although not on the OS yet

No, not yet : - )

Which reminds me; BDL, how do I get a name and message up on the big screen during a game? : - )
  • Options
    Ahahaha ha
  • Options
    Dazzler having now paid we are down to the final 12.

Looks like a straight race between cheques in the post v money in the lib Saturday. Going to be close to see who is last man owing ; - )

Akbuk Red

Carter

Chicago

Curby

Downham Addick

Lord Romford

markive

Nth London Addick

Off it

Pshrimpt

Steve Downham

thia malasia addick
  • Options
    Go on NLA you can win this ;o)
  • Options
    IVE NO DOUBT HE WILL WIN IT
  • Options
    Update.

The Club has now been paid the full amount. Charlton Life was on the big screen and in the programme on Saturday and will be for the rest of the season.

We are sponsoring Robbie Elliot, Lloyd Sam and Jon Jo Shelvey. I blame CL for the fall off in form of the last two ; - )

We have collected £30 so far over the sponsorship amount and are still waiting for payment from three others.

Two have been in touch and said that cheques are on the way so only one Lifer, who maybe hasn't realised as he's not a regular poster, has yet to pay.

If we've not heard from him by the weekend I suggest that we allow Stone and BDL, who both offered to make up any short fall, the opportunity to buy his share as long as that is OK with the rest of you.

We should come out with £80/90 (depending on the £/$ exchange rate) extra for which the plan is to buy extra prizes.

Well done to the Charlton Life community.
  • Options
    Good idea to accept BDL into the group, but I don't trust that Stone, he looks a bit shifty in a Ravanelli type way and he cannot bat, bowl or field to a suitable standard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Good idea to accept BDL into the group, but I don't trust that Stone, he looks a bit shifty in a Ravanelli type way and he cannot bat, bowl or field to a suitable standard.

If cricketing skills are part of the criteria, then I struggle to see how you have made it into this merry band.
  • Options
    The stats don't lie. Get back in your hutch.
  • Options
    I see that my cheque has finally cleared which, technically, I think should qualify me as the last to pay.

In any event, HI, thank you very much for organizing sponsorship and chasing down everyone's contributions. I am particularly heartened that such a large amount was pledged and collected with apparently only one amongst many not coming good. I also recognize how much of an annoyance trying to hold people to their commitments can be (including having to accept payment in what is apparently fourth world currency) and am grateful for your willingness to bear that burden.

Cheers.