Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David vs Goliath

Comments

• Options
    haye wins by hitting in combos and staying away from clinches which will drain him ,valuev will look to lean on him push him back and make it with a jab and right crosses and then hold,very hard fight to say who will win,if i had to part with money i would just venture to haye
  • Options
    This fella Haye is fighting, small fella ain't he?

valuev_1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    And almost as good looking as AFKA!

valuev.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone know if you can get this on Virgin media or do you have to be with sky direct.

Get a few sky channels through virgin but not used the box office before even though it is being advertised.

Ta
  • Options
    virgin media on demand doing it yes.
  • Options
    yes just go to channel 0 and go from there or click on demand button.

what time is it?
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes just go to channel 0 and go from there or click on demand button.

what time is it?

8pm i think
  • Options
    Can't see Haye keeping away from the lump all night.

I wouldn't fancy my chances if I went in with a baseball bat.
  • Options
    Apparently they've put the fight back 1/2 hour so it doesn't clash with X Factor !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he is just vile lookign... look how hairy too? are we sure he's not some form of beast?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Apparently they've put the fight back 1/2 hour so it doesn't clash with X Factor !!

Please tell me that's a joke?!!
  • Options
    rogan v sexton on sky tonight,will be a humdinger,could go either way,a nasty welcome awaits sexton in that arena,rogans following are passionate to say the least
  • Options
    IM really looking forward to this, few bevvies & a pizza's with couple of mates

as for the result bit hard to call really, id say haye on points but could go either way!

Didnt realise that david haye was millwall, dunno if i want him to win now? lol nah still all the way..... David Haye knock him on his massive ass
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]he is just vile lookign... look how hairy too? are we sure he's not some form of beast?

defo not normal!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Apparently they've put the fight back 1/2 hour so it doesn't clash with X Factor !!

Please tell me that's a joke?!!

no it's not....it's actually true, ring walk due at about 10 with fight starting at 10.15pm
  • Options
    The X factor thing isn't a joke.

"David Haye is threatening to stage a sit-in on Saturday because he doesn't want to be KO'd by the X-Factor.
    German TV want to bring the ringtime forward an hour to 9.30pm and Haye is more worried about going head-to-head with Jedward than Beast from the East Nikolai Valuev.
    Part of Haye's purse is being paid by Sky and they could lose thousands of pay-per-view customers if the fight clashes with ITV's hugely-popular X-Factor.
    Haye is adamant the world heavyweight title showdown will not start before 10.30pm and will refuse to leave his dressing room before then.
    His manager and trainer Adam Booth said: "Someone showed me something sent out by German broadcasters, which said that David's fight starts around 9.30 UK time. That's not the case.
    "We have a contract and one of the things in the contract says that David's ring walk starts any time between 10 and 10.30 British time. So we expect him to walk out just after 10pm.
    "What can they do? If they try and get us out early, we'll just say no. If they want to turn the cameras off, let them turn them off. They're not going to cancel the big event for the sake of 10 minutes.
    "We have a contract. We have honoured that contract and we expect them to do the same."
    Haye, 29, suspects the row over the ringtime is part of a dirty tricks campaign by Valuev's German promoters and the challenger was also annoyed by the hotel they gave him when he arrived in Nuremberg on Monday."
  • Options
    The world has gone mad. What sort of boxing fan would rather watch x factor than a fight.

Christ in tears.
  • Options
    It's probably not that that's the problem Rodders - it's more to do with the minor domestic with the Missus that might follow!

I've never bought a pay per view fight before, but I'm seriously tempted by this, but if it kicks off too early I'll have to give it a miss as I'm supposed to be going to big fireworks display that night too. Should be back by about 10 but any earlier and I'll have to miss it.

Anyone know if you can Sky+ a pay per view broadcast? That way I could watch it on time delay when I get home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]It's probably not that that's the problem Rodders - it's more to do with the minor domestic with the Missus that might follow!

I've never bought a pay per view fight before, but I'm seriously tempted by this, but if it kicks off too early I'll have to give it a miss as I'm supposed to be going to big fireworks display that night too. Should be back by about 10 but any earlier and I'll have to miss it.

Anyone know if you can Sky+ a pay per view broadcast? That way I could watch it on time delay when I get home.

I think if you pay per view it you can normally watch it for up to 24 hrs later mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]I think if you pay per view it you can normally watch it for up to 24 hrs later mate

Sweet, in which case I'll almost certainly get it.
  • Options
    David Vs Goliath!
  • Options
    Paid for it today, had to wait untill this morning as we had Sky HD fitted today.
    Haye to loose on a disqualification with a haymaker to the nuts.
  • Options
    I'm not sure I'm hard enough to even watch the guy on the tele. He frightens me just looking at photo's although he's a classical music fan and an avid reader of classical Russian literature so maybe looks aren't everything.
  • Options
    Can't believe how many people think Haye will win.

If i was a betting man, everything would be going on the Wooly Mammouth tomorrow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]It's probably not that that's the problem Rodders - it's more to do with the minor domestic with the Missus that might follow!

I think if you pay per view it you can normally watch it for up to 24 hrs later mate

you can rec a pay per view event for sure. Ive got a couple of mates that aren't going to make the fight but are turning up later and i said depending on how many beers they bring me i might let them watch the recording.
  • Options
    Cheers Carlsberg. I should be back in time anyway, but this way I can Sky+ it as an insurance policy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Can't believe how many people think Haye will win.

If i was a betting man, everything would be going on the Wooly Mammouth tomorrow

Have to agree with that. It seems to me Valuev holds 90% of the cards on this one, Haye will have to fast if he's going to get inside those massive arms oftem enough to inflict any damage, although i must caveat that assessment by saying I know hardly anything about boxing!

Hope he does it though and Haye does look in terrific shape in that photo.
  • Options
    Haye on points