Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

snowing

Comments

• Options
    And I gotta get to Wembley in this later today, fun times
  • Options
    Not sure if my commute from Braintree to dartford is worth it having just looked out the window

I'm confident in my driving but also know there will be a lot of idiots on the road tomorrow
  • Options
    WOOOOOO snow day.

Dont think i will be going in today.

*crawls back into bed*
  • Options
    it looks like Christmas outside.

'working' at home today
  • Options
    What shall I do today?? hhhmmmm.........is it pub oclock already????
  • Options
    I'm going to leave it a while. White van man has got stuck in my road so if he can't get out I won't. Anyone know what the M and A roads are like?
  • Options
    judging by that pic of the Valley I'd say tomorrow is doubtful...especially if the surrounding roads and the stands freeze....the pitch may well be playable under that plastic sheet, but that won't make much difference.

Still snowing here in Welling and the forcast for the day isn't good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I'm going to leave it a while. White van man has got stuck in my road so if he can't get out I won't. Anyone know what the M and A roads are like?

Len if you are in medway pretty bad,my brother has just got in from Snodland and said it's bad down there.
  • Options
    Great fun in the Landrover this morning.

I shall be on the local roads doing my community bit for some of the less fortunate round here - I've always wanted to be the milkman/breadman.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I'm going to leave it a while. White van man has got stuck in my road so if he can't get out I won't. Anyone know what the M and A roads are like?

Len if you are in medway pretty bad,my brother has just got in from Snodland and said it's bad down there.

Thanks NSS. It might be sensible to leave it. I'm certainly not going to rush anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]judging by that pic of the Valley I'd say tomorrow is doubtful...especially if the surrounding roads and the stands freeze....the pitch may well be playable under that plastic sheet, but that won't make much difference.

Still snowing here in Welling and the forcast for the day isn't good.[/quote]

wheres the pic of the valley?
    Just had the BBC here in cuxton where its at its worst, m20, m2, medway bridge shut and effected but no snow further south
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]judging by that pic of the Valley I'd say tomorrow is doubtful...especially if the surrounding roads and the stands freeze....the pitch may well be playable under that plastic sheet, but that won't make much difference.

Isn't that pic of the Valley from the last lot of snow?
  • Options
    well there wasn't much when I went to bed last night but I reckon it's a good 6 inches this morning....
  • Options
    Snowing again here on Shootershill, and to one of my nieghbours how spent 20 minutes digging the car so he can drive to Oxleas woods to exercise his dog!! W*****.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]judging by that pic of the Valley I'd say tomorrow is doubtful...especially if the surrounding roads and the stands freeze....the pitch may well be playable under that plastic sheet, but that won't make much difference.

Isn't that pic of the Valley from the last lot of snow?

ahhh good point, could well be....however I bet it looks the same this morning!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]well there wasn't much when I went to bed last night but I reckon it's a good 6 inches this morning....

Fnar fnar
  • Options
    I got to work in Bromley from Sidcup fine.

All the main roads have been cleared. Unfortunately. I wanted a snow day!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    did anyone else get thunder and lightning last night when it started snowing? very strange!!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    That pic I took last february!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    trains on time so had to go to work. Nearly wiped out 4 or 5 times this morning on the way to the station.
    You could have the looks of Brad Pitt & David Beckham combined (which i do!) but if you walk along the pavements in this country after its been snowing, you look like a complete and utter cock.
  • Options
    So can anyone report if there is snow at the Valley today please? I heard London City Airport was closed, which isn't far away.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]well there wasn't much when I went to bed last night but I reckon it's a good 6 inches this morning....

Morning glory ....?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]So can anyone report if there is snow at the Valley today please? I heard London City Airport was closed, which isn't far away.

City airport isnt reporting any problems here
  • Options
    With the covers on the pitch, i dont see there being any problems with the surface itself. I also think someone mentioned a game being called of due to the dangers of the surrounding area, but i reckon as the OB have caused so much aggro & fuss already over this fixture they'll be doing everything to get the game out of the way!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]With the covers on the pitch, i dont see there being any problems with the surface itself. I also think someone mentioned a game being called of due to the dangers of the surrounding area, but i reckon as the OB have caused so much aggro & fuss already over this fixture they'll be doing everything to get the game out of the way!

Brentford 96.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Snowing again here on Shootershill, and to one of my nieghbours how spent 20 minutes digging the car so he can drive to Oxleas woods to exercise his dog!! W*****.

Ha ha what a mug!!
  • Options
    SNOOOWWW DAYYYYY! I'm off to play in the park, aren't I mature! :D
  • Options
    got into the office okay. was a slightly slippery walk to the station and the carriage was full of damp commuters making it smell slightly worse than normal (think that slightly cabbage-esque whiff you get when you put wet clothes on a radiator but many times worse).

will be leaving early if i can get away with it as it seems as if less than half have made it into the office.
  • Options
    6 inches at Brands Hatch....Mmmmmm maybe I should rephrase that???
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!