Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

snowing

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    I FUCKING HATE SNOW!
  • Options
    heavy snow in ec34 fenchurch street/tower
  • Options
    the trains are probably already on the 'emergency timetable'...;o)
  • Options
    very heavy in DA16 and SE7 ... settling very quickly
  • Options
    Currently stopped in SE9 but the previous flurry did settle.
  • Options
    yeah, blue sky and sun out here now in the City
  • Options
    Heavy snow forecast from 1am till 10pm tomorrow... hope you all haven't got good plans!

met office
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Heavy snow forecast from 1am till 10pm tomorrow... hope you all haven't got good plans!

met office

just as well my plans for tomorrow involve staying in with the heating on, wrapping Xmas presents and generallly lazing around. Oh, I may build a snowman too.
  • Options
    sledging....;o)

finally managed to buy one last weekend and my daughter has been praying for more snow ever since !
  • Options
    I've just come back from Kenya for two weeks. What have you done to the weather! The only thing more surprising than the players not being able to give a performance in this is that fans still turn out to watch them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]the trains are probably already on the 'emergency timetable'...;o)

Watching QI last night they said that the trains were running the day after the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.
  • Options
    unbelievably my game is on....so anyone desperate for a game to watch and a beer pop along to Phoenix Sports Club, 1.30 k/o
  • Options
    How ? I went in the garden this morning and it was rock solid before thelatestflurry come down
  • Options
    On a brighter note, surely with new owners we can afford to fire up the undersoil heating again now?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]How ? I went in the garden this morning and it was rock solid before thelatestflurry come down

i went down there just a minute a go and it wasnt actaully that bad in terms of the ground, called it off now tho.
  • Options
    Was hoping to drive back to London tomorrow, feck off please snow,
  • Options
    A veritable blizzard in Mottingham at the moment.
  • Options
    Was hoping to drive back to London tomorrow, feck off please snow,
    That'll bring back memories 
  • Options
    Clear cold crisp starry night in West Yorkshire 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!