Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe Away

Comments

• Are you driving to this one? ;-)
  • Yeah on a Vespa.
  • From today's bulletin :-

Wycombe sale enters second phase

Seats for Charlton's first competitive trip to Wycombe Wanderers have now entered the second phase of sale and are now available to all season-ticket holders, Valley Gold members or fans who have purchased places at least two different away fixtures this season.

The club sold 471 tickets from the initial allocation of 1,800 seats from the first phase of sale to season-ticket holders who are Valley Gold members. Season-ticket holders and other Valley Gold members who had bought tickets for more than one away game already this season were also able to buy up to the maximum number of places they have purchased for two previous away games.

Depending on availability, all remaining seats for the clash with the Chairboys will go on general sale from 9am on Wednesday, January 6th.

Tickets are priced £18 adults, £15 over 60s, £15 students (with a valid NUS Card) and £6 U16s.
  • got mine. 471 is shocking.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]got mine. 471 is shocking.

Got mine as well. Probably a lot of people would have forgotten, which was why I bumped it.
  • I will have this, what's the best way of getting there?
  • Hope so Covered End, expected this one to sell out

train mate!

I do the reverse joruney for home games and its easy and quite cheap.
  • Presumably trains out of Marlyebone

Or up the M40 if driving
  • Yeah Marylebone
  • [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]I will have this, what's the best way of getting there?

Marylebone to High Wycombe pay on the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent how long from marlybone?
  • varies on amount of stops but roughly say 40mins
  • why this didnt just go on general sale,hardly that tasty a away game
  • What do you mean(nolly)hardly that tasty a away game.First visit to Wycombe for Charlton in the league.Expect to see many old faces on the day.Maybe old is not the best word,but you know what i mean.
  • maybe i might go to it,but it dont rock me like some games.
  • Apparently High Wycombe Station is 4 Miles from the ground:
    Can anyone confirm this ?
    Thank You.
  • confirmed
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry: Just found this site.........
  • unconfirmed, 2.5 miles away
  • Sponsored links:

• Cant wait,love a long walk back to station
  • no pubs on the way back for you tavern
  • might bring my daughter to this one,im sold wycombe is the place to be.
  • Good on you nolly
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]got mine. 471 is shocking

i think the walsall trip and then this is a lot to ask really.
  • I predict we will sell out.
  • Got my tickets today, looking forward to it, seems a nice ground judging by the ground guide site.
  • Got my tickets last week. Might have to drive as we're due at friends for dinner in the evening.
  • we'll sell this out