Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe Away

Comments

• Theres also a BK there if you're hungry
  • edited January 2010
    I don't think its a very good pub at Marylebone
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]There is a pub on the main concourse - next to the M&S.

Cheers
  • We've now sold 1,508.

On sale to personal callers only after tonight, though.
  • embarassing
  • Embarrasing would be 289.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]embarassing

How's 1,500 embarassing ????

I'm pretty sure this would be a few hundred more if there were the 'pay on the day' option
  • given our position and the distance between the clubs, not selling 1,800 tickets is poor. Takes an hour and a half or less from Charlton to Wycombe.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]given our position and the distance between the clubs, not selling 1,800 tickets is poor. Takes an hour and a half or less from Charlton to Wycombe.[/quote]

Our away support has never been the best, however I reckon if we had got Hartlepool last Saturday we would've sold more then. 1,500 isn't too bad
  • Personally i do think we should have easily sold this out, especially as it's our only away game this month, however i can see why it hasn't. The weather will put some people off plus it's January and i can appreciate some people are probably very skint.

Where's Oohaah?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2010
    Plus the weather and January being people's skint month. 1500 is quite good.

Edit: beat me by 30 seconds.
  • Plus some people have to go to a sh*tting surprise party for their father-in-law so won't make it back in time!
  • With Wycombe heading for the drop (and us for promotion of course) it could be our one and only chance to get Adams Park on your list as well!
  • Thanks Chris, thats made me feel better! :-)
  • Oohahh is still stuck in the snow on the way back from Walsall.
  • edited January 2010
    embarrassing... whats embarrassing is you posting the word embarrassing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]embarrassing... whats embarrassing is us only taking 750 there next season if we're still in the same division as them.

A fair point.
  • OohAhh is getting into Curb It's mind....
  • Thats a dangerous place to go....lol
  • I'm buying 3 tomorrow. How do I get them then - in person at the ticket office?

I also have a spare seat now if anybody needs a lift up there?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Bought the tickets yesterday on the phone, get back from work today and they were on the matt. That's pretty good.
  • working till 12.30 then in the car pick the little man up & a couple of others and happy days.
  • steve,r u going to a pub up there ? we have 5 of us in the car including dave mehmet and les berrys tash,feel sorry for the car,hopefully meet up.
  • High speed train Folkestone to St Pancras. 51 mins.
    St Pancras to Marylebone
    Marylebone to High Wycombe

Simple.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    St Pancras to Marylebone

Simple.

Walking from Baker Street of course.
  • Anyone need a lift from Paddock Wood/Maidstone area?
  • Of course.

• Looks like the game is definitely going ahead. Our first game of the new decade.

Does anyone know what our first games of the noughties and nineties were?
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]

Looks like the game is definitely going ahead. Our first game of the new decade.

Does anyone know what our first games of the noughties and nineties were?

03.01.00 - Beat Forest 3-0 @ home.