Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe Away

Comments

• Options
    Got train return from Marylebone (direct) for £20 for me and my bro. Prices are really good if you book up now.
  • Options
    Wycombe 601
  • Options
    when they go on general sale ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]when they go on general sale ?

Next Wednesday
  • Options
    Id have thought we would sell this out easily...its not far and a first visit...1800? Easy.
  • Options
    To buy coach tickets over the phone do you need to be a red card holder? Similiarly, to buy tickets when they come on general sale do you need to be a red card holder?

Thanks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TKING[/cite]To buy coach tickets over the phone do you need to be a red card holder? Similiarly, to buy tickets when they come on general sale do you need to be a red card holder?

Thanks

Don't think so, the opening thread/link doesn't say it is a requirement.
  • Options
    No restrictions on coach purchase at any time or on ticket purchase once on general sale.
  • Options
    Interesting where can I see the coach times and pricing?
  • Options
    The Dreams Stand, Block B, Row m, seat 20-22.

Think the 10:53 out of Marylebonelooks good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how many have we sold todate should be another fun filled day
  • Options
    Station is 2.5 miles from the ground according to Wycombe's website. It also says this:

"Whenever you're heading to the home of the Blues to see Peter Taylor's men in action, simply mention at the ticket office in the station that you're going to Adams Park and you'll receive 20% off the price of your rail fare, as long as you're travelling on a Chiltern Railways train."

Obviously the Peter Taylor bit is out of date, but don't know about the rest.
  • Options
    There are some massive hills to walk up if you intend doing so from the station.
  • Options
    Train and ticket sorted. C'mon on you reeeeeeds!
  • Options
    They have undersoil heating apparantly, and the pitch is OK at the moment.
  • Options
    I think the ODS mentioned we had sold just under a thousand as of yesterday out of the initial allocation of 1800 with a further 200 or so available upon Police approval....I read somewhere that Norwich took just over 2000 down there.
  • Options
    when will this go on general sale is it wednesday? Also are the chances of it going ahead pretty good you reckon??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]when will this go on general sale is it wednesday? Also are the chances of it going ahead pretty good you reckon??[/quote

It's already on general sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah I think it will go ahead, snow is pretty bad in Wycombe, lot of roads undrivable but im sure it will be better by next sat
  • Options
    You think this will sell out? Also what time do you think the coach will roll up at Adams Park?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TKING[/cite]You think this will sell out? Also what time do you think the coach will roll up at Adams Park?

Might do

Coaches aim to get to the ground for 2:15ish
  • Options
    Anyone know what time you need to be there for the corporate junket that day?
  • Options
    If this don't sell out after two weeks with no footie its appaling
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]If this don't sell out after two weeks with no footie its appaling

of course it will sell out. not too far away,first time we've ever played them in the league so a new ground for many.we have only lost a couple of games this season so fans would fancy our chances again.christmas has gone.it's on a saturday afternoon and we haven't had a game for some time now as we step up our promotion push. everything adds up to a sell out with hundreds in their ends too.
  • Options
    I'm driving up with my son. Afka - fancy looking after him for me?! ;-)
  • Options
    Anyone know where the coach waits at Bromley North? Never used it before..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TKING[/cite]Anyone know where the coach waits at Bromley North? Never used it before..

Go down into the bus garage bit and its the little mini bus/coach lane thingy
  • Options
    coming from the guy who had us standing at Bromley North waiting for the coach for ages only to find out it was around the corner