Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sexism still rife in SE7

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Just read this thread, and am totally amazed with the womens football love in by a few members....its awful! If it was as good as you say it is, there would be big crowds and it would self fund.

women, a quick explanation of the offside rule: if a woman leaves the kitchen without permission from the man, she will be deemed offside
  • Options
    No . Leuth is not right . ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ johnson
  • Options
    Funny seeing F&Hs name again. They've not been on here for over three years now.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

like, any thread where a woman is mentioned is basically unreadable at this point, and for what? tedious ninetieth-hand 'banter'? yes I know you're all virile throbbing sex-gods with insatiable libidos that must be quenched (or at least titillated) on a regular basis, but some of you are frankly embarrassing yourselves and embarrassing me for posting on the same website

guess this is the impossible task, huh, bringing the 21st century to a football messageboard

(obviously it's not all of you, before someone leaps in all defensive)

have we met?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

like, any thread where a woman is mentioned is basically unreadable at this point, and for what? tedious ninetieth-hand 'banter'? yes I know you're all virile throbbing sex-gods with insatiable libidos that must be quenched (or at least titillated) on a regular basis, but some of you are frankly embarrassing yourselves and embarrassing me for posting on the same website

guess this is the impossible task, huh, bringing the 21st century to a football messageboard

(obviously it's not all of you, before someone leaps in all defensive)

Was gonna say! Cor dear me......
  • Options
    For anyone who fancies a laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/23246035