Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

charlton v swindon - post match views

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Strange thing ....... if we'd held on to a 4-3 win against Millwall, yet had lost against Swindon, we'd have one more point than now, 48.

;o)
  • Options
    Not sure how much this has been mentioned, but i thought Parky's tactics ans substitutions today were spot on.
  • Options
    I make you right charltonkeston. It's not that we got a draw with 9 men, it's why did we have 9 men ?

2 points dropped for sure.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fortune Costa Fish[/cite]Not sure how much this has been mentioned, but i thought Parky's tactics ans substitutions today were spot on.

You're right FCF, right choices at the right time.
  • Options
    Just watched this on CAFC TV.....

1] Sodje was an idiot, that's a straight red. It was two-footed and studs up.

2] Burton clearly had a brain-snap, I don't think he could believe he had done it judging by the look on his boat.

3] Shelvey's finish was top-class.

4] Basey should get credit for a BRILLIANT pass for Llera's goal, the boy has a sweet left-foot.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]
    4] Basey should get credit for a BRILLIANT pass for Llera's goal, the boy has a sweet left-foot.

Hmmm .... except it was Spring who played the pass!

Don't worry though, most of the press/papers got it wrong too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]4] Basey should get credit for a BRILLIANT pass for Llera's goal, the boy has a sweet left-foot.
    That was actually Spring's pass. Great pass with his weaker foot.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]4] Basey should get credit for a BRILLIANT pass for Llera's goal, the boy has a sweet left-foot.[/quote]
    That was actually Spring's pass. Great pass with his weaker foot.[/quote]

Ha! How embarassing! I assumed it must have been Grant as he was about the only left footer we had on the field.

Great pass by Spring then, weighted it brilliantly over the top of the full-back.
  • Options
    If it was Kishishev people would've been saying it was "a hopeful punt"!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Im not a lover of Spring at all but thought he kept going well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]If it was Kishishev people would've been saying it was "a hopeful punt"!
    Of course, things like that always depend on the player that does it ;-)

Sam Sodje has been called an idiot for his foul that got him sent off, imagine the criticism Llera would have got if he did that...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]

Hmmm .... except it was Spring who played the pass!

Don't worry though, most of the press/papers got it wrong too.

Very confusing that second goal..Someone earlier said what a great pass it was from jonjo to Llera ...Jonjo wasn't even on the pitch
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite][quote]]Very confusing that second goal..Someone earlier said what a great pass it was from jonjo to Llera ...Jonjo wasn't even on the pitch[/quote]

Just proves how everybody pulled together in adversity even when they were not on the pitch, after all Stevev Sidwell got an assist the other week when not even on the pitch, whi not JJ