Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just started snowing in Bromley.

Comments

• Options
    Oi that's MR. Kent Pikey thank you ;-)
  • Options
    NSS why do you think I moved down here ;-)
    And it was nothing to do with CHG's sister :-)
  • Options
    dont worry mate the garden ghome has had 1 too many shandies ;-)
  • Options
    Ha ha anyway we have a better class of pikey down here while they mug you their mum reads you your tarot cards ;-)
  • Options
    If it's going to snow let it snow proper so we all get a day off work!
  • Options
    I live in the country on the top of the Downs outside Maidstone and have a foot of snow generally and drifts of up to 3 feet in places. Both my husband's and my car are buried and going nowhere. Still light snow coming down so not likely to be going anywhere for a few days yet! There's an abandoned car outside my gate and the only traffic we have are snow ploughs. Still no good as the hills aren't gritted and 2 wheeled drive cars cannot get any traction.
  • Options
    It's thawing in Bromley. If Hayes isn't running a decent train service tomorrow, I'm going to go all Michael Douglas in Falling Down ....!
  • Options
    It's thawing in Kilburn....and seems quite mild in temperature compared to yesterday.....Tee shirt and shorts time already ;o)
  • Options
    Bromley has had vitually no snow since Saturday afternoon, other than a few light flurries. It's +2 today and some of the ice & snow is melting.

Has anyone had any serious snow today, ie not just a light flurry for 10 mins or so ?
  • Options
    Measured the snow this morning down here and we have had 30cm of snow since the start of this.
    A few flurries but snowing again now. I reckon I will be able to get in to Bexley tomorrow if I can get out of our road which is never gritted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2010
    It's still snowing here near Maidstone - quite heavy now. Has been snowing for most of the day. Where I live is one of the highest points in Kent so not surprising really.
  • Options
    most of the snow in Welling now melting, temp according to the car is +3....will be fcuked off if trains not running a full timetable tomorrow.
  • Options
    Now snowing in Madrid.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]Near a village called Boughton Monchelsea just outside Maidstone.

How can you live in a place with Chelsea in it's name .... ?

Is the Polo club still open there, that place was fuuun.

Chatham is covered in the stuff. I know every night the women of Medway go to bed dreaming of getting 8 inches at night but this is taking the piss!

My boss won't believe me how bad it is here as Orps is clear.

North Downs weather blows donkey dicks
  • Options
    Is that a club in town? ;-)
    There are a few stables round here tho so maybe there's a chukka or two to be had ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]Is that a club in town? ;-)
    There are a few stables round here tho so maybe there's a chukka or two to be had ;-)

I think he's refering to the one at Wierton? (hang a right at the Marlpit sign and go over the crossroads)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Is the Polo club still open there, that place was fuuun.

Good call Dicko! What a great place that was. Old manor house or something wasnt it, down a driveway. Surprised they let a chav like you in there though...
  • Options
    Yep that's it, had some quality times there.
  • Options
    it was drizzling here in Eltham and now is it is very light snow... Wish it would make up its mind... I just want the snow to go now !!
  • Options
    now drizzle....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SNOWWWWWW in New Eltham, I know cos I had to walk to Sidcup to the pub in it, got a lift back though :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    SNOWWWWWW in Walsall, I know cos I had to walk back to Sidcup .... :)

Glad you made it home, Nathan.

;o)
  • Options
    Just about to leave my flat:
    1st time for 3 days.
    It looks cold out there.................
  • Options
    Snowing now
  • Options
    Raining in Plymouth. As usual.
  • Options
    Snowing in Mottingham too.
  • Options
    Sunny here in Perth.........about 27 degrees celcius with a warm weekend to come :)
  • Options
    Raining in Plymouth. As usual.
    And in Derby. Arctic wind, lots of rain, but no actual snow. Not very christmassy weather at all....
  • Options
    Snowing now
    Does that mean I have to leave work and come home as I need an excuse to leave terrible hangover!
  • Options
    On the contrary, it's very Chrissmasy weather.............surely.