Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just started snowing in Bromley.

Comments

• Options
    Too wet too settle?
  • Options
    Snowing now
    Does that mean I have to leave work and come home as I need an excuse to leave terrible hangover!
    No, as you live in Greenwich : - )
  • Options
    Snowing quite heavily in Basingstoke
  • Options
    Too wet too settle?
    I bloody hope so - I've just driven to where I work in Sittingbourne in a big-engined rear-wheel drive car - don't fancy getting home in that if it settles!
  • Options
    It won't settle, believe me I've turned into a weather expert
  • Options
    Snowing in charlton
  • Options
    Snowing now
    Does that mean I have to leave work and come home as I need an excuse to leave terrible hangover!
    No, as you live in Greenwich : - )
    Blackheath actually, but if it gets worse might be stranded at work and it sounds so much better then going home because I am hungover
  • Options
    Handy website that was very popular last year to track the snow using tweets 
    http://uksnowmap.com/
  • Options

was sleeting in hainault at 7.15

Pure drizzle here in Knightsbridge

• Options
    Was pissing down in Charlton when I left at 6.30, I might as well have jumped in a swimming pool, far too wet for it to settle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS!!!!  -  do we really have to reincarnate a thread from two years ago???????
  • Options
    Snowing very heavily in West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch)......at least two inches and settling.
  • Options
    Snowing very heavily in West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch)......at least two inches and settling.
    You seriuos Soundas??, I live down the hill in Platt and it wasn't even settling an hour ago and Maidstone is clear.
  • Options
    You seriuos Soundas??, I live down the hill in Platt and it wasn't even settling an hour ago and Maidstone is clear.
    Sounds is just having an LSD flashback.  I told him not to touch the brown acid : - )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Harold Hill's got eight inches
  • Options
    Lucky for Mrs Harold Hill.
  • Options
    It won't settle, believe me I've turned into a weather expert
    Really , will the match still be on? i guess if it doesn't settle , and its not cold enough to freeze we should be ok?
  • Options
    Stopped snowing in Bromley.
  • Options
    Stopped snowing in Bromley.
    Good, we can put this thread in storage and resurrect it in two or three years time : - )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Earlier on today, apparently, a woman rung  Charlton Life and said she heard there was a snow storm on the way... well, if you're reading, don't worry, there isn't!" - AFKAFish - 16/12/11
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch) is famous for having weather conditions unlike the rest of the area...it's one of the highest (if not the highest) points in Kent.
  • Options
    It was snowing in forest hill about an hour ago as I came out of my exam. It was chucking it down but not settling.
  • Options
    West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch) is famous for having weather conditions unlike the rest of the area...it's one of the highest (if not the highest) points in Kent.

I thought that was Westerham hill?

• Options

I thought that was Westerham hill?

Could be BFR......I honestly don't know for sure.....but West Kingsdown is certainly a high spot.
  • Options
    True, and I doubt there's much in it either way.
  • Options
    FFS!!!!  -  do we really have to reincarnate a thread from two years ago???????
    I was going to say Henry would blow a gasket otherwise. Then I went back and noticed he was the one who resurrected it!

Can't see the point in this one. 
  • Options
     So it's an old thread, does it really matter?  Chill out.
  • Options

*comes in looking for a fresh thread with fresh snow*

*leaves in disgust*

• Options
    The funny thing is if someone had started a new thread someone else would have complained about starting a new one (no doubt with a link to the old one).........can't win really.
  • Options
    The funny thing is if someone had started a new thread someone else would have complained about starting a new one (no doubt with a link to the old one).........can't win really.
    Only a problem when there are two threads running at the same time on the same topic. 

That wasn't the case so it's a big nothing but some people just love to moan about nothing.