Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just started snowing in Bromley.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    The tip of that tall pine seen on the brow of the hill at Toys Hill is the highest point in Kent. Honest. 
  • Options
     So it's an old thread, does it really matter?  Chill out.
    Yeah, it does, I only have a small amount of time to have a read before getting stuck into some work and I must have wasted five minutes ploughing through bloody posts that were two years old before I realised!  grrrrrrrr!
  • Options
    Yeah, it does, I only have a small amount of time to have a read before getting stuck into some work and I must have wasted five minutes ploughing through bloody posts that were two years old before I realised!  grrrrrrrr!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    You can say that again.
  • Options
    Ha ha, bloody thing wouldn't post!
  • Options
    The funny thing is if someone had started a new thread someone else would have complained about starting a new one (no doubt with a link to the old one).........can't win really.
    Only a problem when there are two threads running at the same time on the same topic. 

That wasn't the case so it's a big nothing but some people just love to moan about nothing.
    Slightly different if two posts about the same subject were on the same page, but two years old, Jesus!!
  • Options
    The only way is Essex
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Currently NOT snowing in Bexley.

Bloody cold though.
  • Options
    The only way is Essex

Exactly, and there's no bloody snow here!

and I do get grumpier this time of year, hate Christmas, off to Spain next week, sun and sangria!

• Options
    Bit murky over here at the moment (it is 7 in the morning). Projected to be about 65 degrees F and sunny. 
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Bit murky over here at the moment (it is 7 in the morning). Projected to be about 65 degrees F and sunny. 
  • Options

Bit murky over here at the moment (it is 7 in the morning). Projected to be about 65 degrees F.

• Options
    How's it over there Rob?
  • Options
    How's it over there Rob?
    Good question, I wish he'd just come and tells us.
  • Options
    What's the time Rob
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its blooming melting in here , good job i've turned the heater off by my feet.
  • Options
    Whats the time over there Rob?
  • Options
    Whats the time over there Rob?
  • Options

Jeez. Piece of shit system.  :-)