Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official - Palace In Administration

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]sorry i think we should worry about ourselves and stop gloating about them,it may come back and bite us on the arse.[/quote]

yep i take no satisfaction in this news at all[/quote] No real satisfaction but one question, if they cannot find the money for mcarthy do we get his leg?
  • Options
    Always awful to hear of a football club on the verge of going under. Especially one that was so good to us when we were on our knees in the 80s.

I think I'll play some appropriate music for this obviously very emotional day.
  • Options
    Palace's administrators say there are "many interested buyers" for the club.
  • Options
    Lose 10 pts, drop 11 places, do not pass go, do not collect £200.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]sorry i think we should worry about ourselves and stop gloating about them,it may come back and bite us on the arse.

In agreement
  • Options
    Harry Redknapp had something to do with it no doubt.
  • Options
    How does this affect the Winding Up meeting tomorrow?
  • Options
    there already wound up dan,there spots are popping as we speak
  • Options
    not on their website yet, but apparently there is a player for sale at £17.99
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Well I'm surprised by some of the comments - A team we don't like and pretend to have rivalry with and people are being compassionate!! WTF? I couldnt give two flying F**ks about them. I hope they have points deducted and get relegated or even better go under altogether.

I'll worry about us when we have something to worry about.

Imagine a Man Utd forum with City fans saying that they are bothered that Utd are in financial trouble and may go under, they would throw a street party.

I am in this camp. I will laugh my socks off and then worry about us if the time comes ......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What Hillsy said about City and United, I've been in Manchester for the last few days, and I didn't find a single Blue who didn't want United to go bust.

Walking into Manchester Piccadilly to the chant of 'This City is ours, f**k off to Salford, cause this City is ours' summed up the mood.

As for those stripey shit, hope they get relegated, two or three times in quick succession cause of this
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Does that mean we won't get the money they owe us for McCarthy?

Any sort of money Palace get now will be given to the clubs they owe money to.

Thats what The Football League did with us last season.

Palace must be pretty fucked considering we just gave them £800k-£1,2m for Jose Fonte.

The money from Fonte's sale paid the clubs wages for December.
  • Options
    Palace...."sleeping giant" according to Talkbollox.

Lets get Paddy back.
  • Options
    Agree with Hillsy, if we go into Admin then so be it, but until then, f*ck em!
  • Options
    Sleeping Giant my ARSE!
  • Options
    I hope that it ends all of simon jordans media work, now is officially a gerry ratner chairman, they will come out of this 10 points won't send them down I don't think, it won't be the end of crystal palace, jordon will sell to the highest bidder I imagine and they will come back ala southampton leeds qpr etc.. with all there debts wiped or at least half payed off, probably will do them good in the long run, warnock likes to be up against it so hey ho. Still enjoyed a little smile when I saw the news.
  • Options
    Jordan can't sell to the highest bidder - it's down to the administrators now.

It'll be shit for the local businesses around Croydon who deal with Palace, of course. And the fans who stumped up for multi-year season tickets.
  • Options
    Still nervous about laughing about it too hard.

Just a little chuckle from me.
  • Options
    Puts them 20th in the championship, 4 points clear of the drop. The team they have won't get them relegated though.
  • Options
    Sleeping dwarf
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bring back goldberg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Puts them 20th in the championship, 4 points clear of the drop. The team they have won't get them relegated though.
    The team they end up with might
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Jordan can't sell to the highest bidder - it's down to the administrators now.

It'll be shit for the local businesses around Croydon who deal with Palace, of course. And the fans who stumped up for multi-year season tickets.

is that true with regards the season tickets surely if they have them they have them
  • Options
    I'm sure if it was us first then the claret and blue/red and blue/white red and blue (whatever their colours are this week) army would waste absolutely no time in sticking the knife in. They will lose 10 points someone will buy them on the cheap and they will finish 14th instead of 11th and that as they say will be that. I don't see the Mighty Glaziers going out of business.
  • Options
    They were the team of the 80's 90's Pilchard :)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Puts them 20th in the championship, 4 points clear of the drop. The team they have won't get them relegated though.[/quote]

Didnt think ours would either.....
  • Options
    Would love paddy mac back would be imense at this leval and never thought he was given a chance.
  • Options
    I just wish Sam would get it in early.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Well I'm surprised by some of the comments - A team we don't like and pretend to have rivalry with and people are being compassionate!! WTF? I couldnt give two flying F**ks about them. I hope they have points deducted and get relegated or even better go under altogether.

I'll worry about us when we have something to worry about.

Imagine a Man Utd forum with City fans saying that they are bothered that Utd are in financial trouble and may go under, they would throw a street party.

I am in this camp. I will laugh my socks off and then worry about us if the time comes ......

Yep, Yep and Yep
  • Options
    Suddenly Victor Moses' value has halved.