Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official - Palace In Administration

Comments

• Options
    they all sang amarillo about us when we went down now it has come back to bite them,we are already suffering in league one so i for one am delighted
  • Options
    quote from their forum something along the lines of......
    "so what happens to my 5 year season ticket i purchased an hour ago"

coffee over screen moment.
  • Options
    While i have no love for Jordan or there retard fans or the piss poor excuse of a club.

I feel for all the hard working staff behind the scenes that may lose there jobs.

A bit like when ours lost there jobs in the summer and the summer before that.

So spare a thought for the hard workers who have mortages, rent etc to pay who earn peanuts compared to the people who kick the ball or own the club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]quote from their forum something along the lines of......
    "so what happens to my 5 year season ticket i purchased an hour ago"

coffee over screen moment.

That's brilliant.
  • Options
    Also what happens to the £100k they owe us ??????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Severe lack of class.
    From whom?

some of the above, particularly considering it will happen to us in the next 12 months if we don't get promoted.
  • Options
    pilchard 28 minutes ago quote# 46
    Sleeping Giant my ARSE!

comotose maybe...f*ck em, stripey tossers
  • Options
    I laughed so much my teeth fell out!
  • Options
    According to my source.

The FL won't allow them to be formally released from Administration and re-acquire full member status (ie. able to participate in transfers etc.) unless they have settled their footballing debts first.

So we will get our £100k.

Lack of class? Correct.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    From whom?

some of the above, particularly considering it will happen to us in the next 12 months if we don't get promoted.

And worse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]While i have no love for Jordan or there retard fans or the piss poor excuse of a club.

I feel for all the hard working staff behind the scenes that may lose there jobs.

So spare a thought for the hard workers who have mortages, rent etc to pay who earn peanuts compared to the people who kick the ball or own the club.
    Absolutely spot-on. I saw the cpfc site hadn't been updated with the news yet, but, on reflection, I don't suppose the staff are too motivated right now. Feel very sorry for all the staff who will lose their jobs now.

But, because of the club, the moron fans and the orange man who ran the show, I am delighted!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]While i have no love for Jordan or there retard fans or the piss poor excuse of a club.

Good point.
  • Options
    From whom?

Let's enjoy while we can then coz we know they'll only do the same if it ever did happen to us.
  • Options
    Palace and Charlton swapping divisions in the summer, anyone?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]According to my source.

The FL won't allow them to be formally released from Administration and re-acquire full member status (ie. able to participate in transfers etc.) unless they have settled their footballing debts first.

someone's a member of Ef+ then mr. Friend or Defoe ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Palace and Charlton swapping divisions in the summer, anyone?

nope but another real london derby to look forward too next year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]
    From whom?

Let's enjoy while we can then coz we know they'll only do the same if it ever did happen to us.

exactly what i think, that's what rivalry is all about, you take the mick and then somewhere along the line it catches up with you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]According to my source.

someone's a member of Ef+ then mr. Friend or Defoe ;-)
    Indeed, I may have gone a bit OTT there... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Palace and Charlton swapping divisions in the summer, anyone?

Doubt it. Seriously as afka points out we could well be in the same boat if we are not promoted at first crack...and arguably in terms of liquid assets we probably have less to sell than the Nigels. Shelvey may go for a couple of million but cant see anyone else who doesnt leave being around worth anywhere that much.
  • Options
    :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]:o)

Brilliant!
  • Options
    Want to laugh, but I won't. As has previously been mentioned, if we don't go up this season we will be in exactly the same boat.

This won't be a long term situation. As AKFA says they have a number of suitors all of whom will now make their move.

Southampton haven't done so badly by taking the 10 point hit. I suspect they will walk the division next year if they don't sneak into the play offs this year.

Would never advocate administration but have to admit that I have looked at the Southampton situation and thought that I would have taken that this year. One step backwards to take a several forwards.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    Southampton haven't done so badly by taking the 10 point hit. I suspect they will walk the division next year if they don't sneak into the play offs this year.

Would never advocate administration but have to admit that I have looked at the Southampton situation and thought that I would have taken that this year. One step backwards to take a several forwards.

...but remember who their manager is...
  • Options
    I think a small smile is in order with Jordan in mind.

Hardly likely to be the end of the world for them as I can't see them going out of business totally and they will be rid of Tango man. Interesting thing will be what happens to the playing staff. Where do they stand re contracts and getting paid while in administration? Can they just walk if there is no money to pay them?
  • Options
    No doubt Tangoman will get an 'associate' to buy the club for peanuts, dispense of the debts and then mysteriously buy it back via another route.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Pay your bills for once eh. . .
  • Options
    The transfer windows shuts in a few days time. What happens if they dont make enough sales in that time to cover costs?

I have to say that I feel for the fans, but not for Jordan.
  • Options
    All serious I know we need the 100k in the bank, but could or would it possible for palace to offer us a player instead of the fee owed? Or maybe a couple of loan signings till the end of the season whose value would be circa 100k? I'm sure there would be quite a few parky would be keen on, just an idea.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]All serious I know we need the 100k in the bank, but could or would it possible for palace to offer us a player instead of the fee owed? Or maybe a couple of loan signings till the end of the season whose value would be circa 100k? I'm sure there would be quite a few parky would be keen on, just an idea.

Ambrose?!
  • Options
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Severe lack of class.
    From whom?

Agreed.And if it happens to us,knowing Charlton,we'll probably get wiped off the football map completely.
  • Options
    as has been said already I feel sorry for the genuine Palace supporters. Can't help thinking they've been well and truley shafted by Noades, Goldberg and Jordan.

Maybe the Palace Supporters Trust may be able to stage a buy-out? I've heard they've raised 600K, they would get change.

On another note. How long will it be before tango man starts spinning the story that this is all because Charlton demanded their money and this was what finally tipped them over the edge?